PDA

View Full Version : What over invoice is everyone paying for an 08 550

heavymike3
03-05-2007, 10:03 AM
I am just curious as to what everyone is paying over invoice on a 2008 550. I just finalized a deal on mine with Sport package, nav, CA, logic 7, ipod/usb, cold weather package and rear heated seats. I ended up paying 1,150 over invoice, just thought that someone would appreciate this when they try to negotiate a deal and also to see if I got a reasonable deal.

If it were not for this webiste I am confident I would not have received such a reasonable deal!

chrischeung
03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
For an accurate price, please also add other dealer fees like MACO, Training, Documentation, Prep etc., that are not mandatory by state or BMW.

M550
03-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Mine is ED, so not exactly applicable here.

But I think you should also order HUD. You will like it.:thumbup:

Starab
03-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Mine is ED, so not exactly applicable here.

But I think you should also order HUD. You will like it.:thumbup:

Some pay invoice + $ even on ED,
Even my dealer agreed to this, But I choose USD instead for some reasons.

bmwguynj
03-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I am just curious as to what everyone is paying over invoice on a 2008 550. I just finalized a deal on mine with Sport package, nav, CA, logic 7, ipod/usb, cold weather package and rear heated seats. I ended up paying 1,150 over invoice, just thought that someone would appreciate this when they try to negotiate a deal and also to see if I got a reasonable deal.

If it were not for this webiste I am confident I would not have received such a reasonable deal!

That doesn't seem bad at all considering it's the latest and greatest. I hope to get a good deal or better than that here in S. CA if possible.

bobr2001
03-08-2007, 11:31 AM
i think we will wait until aug to order. the real my08 comes out then in sept with possible newer add ons and updates

bmwguynj
03-08-2007, 11:39 AM
i think we will wait until aug to order. the real my08 comes out then in sept with possible newer add ons and updates

What do you mean by the real 2008?

The only new items that is not out yet and coming in the summer is the Sport Auto with the paddles.

If there were going to be even more revamples they might as well call it a 2009 and possibly start that early next year, but not this fall.

rbmw
03-08-2007, 06:57 PM
BTW, for ED should I use the wholesale or retail prices for the car's base price & packages? My dealer faxed me the retail price sheet, but I was under the impression that ED is based on wholesale prices...?

M550
03-08-2007, 08:09 PM
BTW, for ED should I use the wholesale or retail prices for the car's base price & packages? My dealer faxed me the retail price sheet, but I was under the impression that ED is based on wholesale prices...?

Use the whole sale prices. It's in one of the stickies in this forum.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192289

Add a reasonable profit on top of the whole sale prices and tell your dealer to take it or leave it. I work with Jim Archibald of Sonnen BMW in San Rafael.

BMWSTL
03-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Add a reasonable profit on top of the whole sale prices and tell your dealer to take it or leave it.

What do you consider to be a reasonable profit? Don't forget that the dealer has a holdback of about 3% they'll get in addition to anything over invoice.

Lou