PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

navyblau
01-16-2003, 06:43 PM
i just joined up. I have been over on e46fanatics since i got my 325i (my mom didn't buy it for me) and there have been some really good parts and some bad parts about it. I have been scanning yall's boards over here and it seems like it's a completely different feel- possibly more my style. I hope I'm not riding the crest of a wave running to bimmerfest or anything, and I fully intend to keep watch on e46fanatics. I just wanted to say hi and I think yall have a cool lil thing goin here.. hopefully me being here will contribute something.

Mr. The Edge
01-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by navyblau
i just joined up. I have been over on e46fanatics since i got my 325i (my mom didn't buy it for me) and there have been some really good parts and some bad parts about it. I have been scanning yall's boards over here and it seems like it's a completely different feel- possibly more my style. I hope I'm not riding the crest of a wave running to bimmerfest or anything, and I fully intend to keep watch on e46fanatics. I just wanted to say hi and I think yall have a cool lil thing goin here.. hopefully me being here will contribute something.

jump right in!

tgravo2
01-16-2003, 09:15 PM
Welcome, don't let too many people know you are from e46fanatics in the poll forum under 3-series. It's a war in there.

The HACK
01-17-2003, 08:48 AM
How quickly can we turn this into a "Fanatics" vs. "Festers" thread?

dredmo
01-17-2003, 09:08 AM
i just joined up. I have been over on e46fanatics since i got my 325i (my mom didn't buy it for me) and there have been some really good parts and some bad parts about it. I have been scanning yall's boards over here and it seems like it's a completely different feel- possibly more my style. I hope I'm not riding the crest of a wave running to bimmerfest or anything, and I fully intend to keep watch on e46fanatics. I just wanted to say hi and I think yall have a cool lil thing goin here.. hopefully me being here will contribute something. To echo what atyclb said, Jump right in, the water is warm. But be careful, aty likes to have accidents in the pool.

beauport
01-17-2003, 09:13 AM

Welcome ! ! I presume you are a "brown shoe" from your signature? Retired Marine here. Lots of good info and humor at the "Fest. Enjoy.

dog
01-17-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by The HACK
How quickly can we turn this into a "Fanatics" vs. "Festers" thread?

HACK-
As ridiculous as this is, I have had your '5RLAVIN' plate in my mind for waaaay too long. I know what you are trying to say here, but it's just too far from being easily understood (IMHO). Having said that, I'm thinking '86 LAVIN' in your sig would give me other things to think about in my spare time :dunno: :banghead:

TranceLvr
01-17-2003, 09:38 AM

Welcome :thumbup: Make sure you look both ways before entering the off-topic forum though. It can get pretty heated in there.

Mystikal
01-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by dog
HACK-
As ridiculous as this is, I have had your '5RLAVIN' plate in my mind for waaaay too long. I know what you are trying to say here, but it's just too far from being easily understood (IMHO). Having said that, I'm thinking '86 LAVIN' in your sig would give me other things to think about in my spare time :dunno: :banghead:

I don't get it at all. A quick search brought back no mention of it in a post except for yours.

Can you fill me in, HACK?

The HACK
01-17-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Mystikal
I don't get it at all. A quick search brought back no mention of it in a post except for yours.

Can you fill me in, HACK?

Fire Lavin.

navyblau
01-17-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by beauport
Welcome ! ! I presume you are a "brown shoe" from your signature? Retired Marine here. Lots of good info and humor at the "Fest. Enjoy.

Not quite a brown shoe... yet; I'm stuck on the Severn for now. Might go USN might go USMC air... still evaluating.

Either way, Semper Fi

beauport
01-17-2003, 08:47 PM
Not quite a brown shoe... yet; I'm stuck on the Severn for now. Might go USN might go USMC air... still evaluating.

Either way, Semper Fi

Well you could be in a lot worse places, believe it or not. I won't venture where you should go, too much depends on what your current and long range interests are.....until that decision comes up, you can have some fun with the bimmer which brought you to the forum. If you ever have any USMC questions feel free to PM, be glad to help.

these replaced the plates in the signature..... (http://www.eastcoastbmw.net/modules.php?set_albumName=album27&id=Picture_163&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php)

jun
02-22-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by beauport
Well you could be in a lot worse places, believe it or not. I won't venture where you should go, too much depends on what your current and long range interests are.....until that decision comes up, you can have some fun with the bimmer which brought you to the forum. If you ever have any USMC questions feel free to PM, be glad to help.

these replaced the plates in the signature..... (http://www.eastcoastbmw.net/modules.php?set_albumName=album27&id=Picture_163&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php)

Andy,

Just wanted to let you know that my son is in USMC right now.