PDA

View Full Version : Rattling cargo cover

SFX3
03-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Anyone experience rattling due to the cargo cover (maybe the handle) flapping against the rear door (trunk)? If so, do you have a fix?

UncleJ
03-10-2007, 09:31 AM
SF, I took mine out and put it in the garage. It was getting in the way and makes the back area much more useful now. The cover came right out and reinstalls quickly in the off chance you may ever want to use it again. The annoying rattle of course came out with it!

SFX3
03-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Uncle J, its in the garage already..lol. Recently, I started hauling things that I rather have out of sight while the car is parked so I thought I would try to make use of the cover again.

UncleJ
03-11-2007, 11:46 AM
SF, I have a feeling that more of these covers are in the garage than still on the car. It is just so handy to not have to worry about "will it fit" when hauling a box or antique on the spur of the moment. Just don't forget where you put it when it is time to sell the car! I use a blanket to cover the stuff I don't want people to look in and see. It just looks like a blanket thrown in the back. As I assume you live in The City I understand your concerns!