PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Advice

justforfun
03-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Hello and yes i will be a proud owner of a 535i or xi in the next few months. I wanted to know what should i prepare for when i walk into the dealer? Also ive read about Europe Delivery and was wondering what is the difference between ED and purchasing from dealer? How do i order with ED?

Any dealer recommendations here in SanDiego area? Like everyone else, I want to get a good deal.

I'll post some pics when i pick up the car:)

Starab
03-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Hello and yes i will be a proud owner of a 535i or xi in the next few months. I wanted to know what should i prepare for when i walk into the dealer? Also ive read about Europe Delivery and was wondering what is the difference between ED and purchasing from dealer? How do i order with ED?

Any dealer recommendations here in SanDiego area? Like everyone else, I want to get a good deal.

I'll post some pics when i pick up the car:)

Drive bimmer 7 series-Ask for valet parking / Go in a LIMO, Walk in the dealer's showroom with style, suit ,tie, shoes, Rolex, and so on......JUST for Fun......

Anyway, Check the invoice prices for Euro delivery and Negotiate on this Price. Check the forum(Bimmerfest:'"who wants to see confidential MY 2008 E60 Pricing")
Do math: Invoices:base price+the packages+ options. Start with $ 500 + total Euro invoice. Expect to pay $1000-$1500/- + Euro Total invoice. You will get it. You may save upto $10000/- compared to USMSRP.
GOODLUCK.

FyteOn
03-11-2007, 05:41 PM
There's a nifty little search button at the top that will answer every question you - many times over.

JSpira
03-11-2007, 05:57 PM
How do i order with ED?

:)
Go to the ED forum (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)

Read my article on European Delivery (http://www.bmwcca.org/roundel/march2006) (cover story, March 2006 Roundel)

merklebob
03-13-2007, 08:46 AM
remember if you get the awd you'll miss the sport package. if you dont need the x dont get it.

as to the dealer find one that is privetly owned.