PDA

View Full Version : No More Terracotta or Tobacco

harrymudd
03-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Just tried to order an '07 X3 with terracotta and after checking the managers ordering computer they said you can't priority one those colors anymore. You can still get brushed aluminum trim. There are still some cars with those colors floating around so be quick to act if you want one. I couldn't find one with my options that I wanted so I think I'll go with sand beige/black with light poplar trim and white ext. BTW, what does lol mean?

kjboyd
03-16-2007, 10:37 PM
HE probably can't order them for HIS allocation, but they are still available and you should try someplace else. they are probably afraid to order it cause they've gotten stuck with the car before.

try elsewhere.

dug01
03-17-2007, 06:49 AM
Just tried to order an '07 X3 with terracotta and after checking the managers ordering computer they said you can't priority one those colors anymore. You can still get brushed aluminum trim. There are still some cars with those colors floating around so be quick to act if you want one. I couldn't find one with my options that I wanted so I think I'll go with sand beige/black with light poplar trim and white ext. BTW, what does lol mean?
Have him do a computer search all the way back to the factory--could be some that were ordered for another dealer inventory--that is how my sales man found our Tobacco
interior--in fact he found 3 with the tobacco and the other stuff we wanted. Then he contacted the dealer and had the car shipped to his dealer.--worth a try!

HGX3.0
03-17-2007, 07:25 AM
I picked up my X3 with tobacco interior on March 2. My dealer then told me that they have a hold on tobacco interiors till June/July.

They have a large demand for tobacco for both the X3 and X5. They are holding taking orders so they can catch up and fill the orders they presently have. Don't know if that's the case with the terracotta - but that's what I was told.

If you can hold out till then the I would; otherwise have the dealer search allotmens and they can work out trades amongst themselves.

Good luck!

MMME30W
03-17-2007, 07:26 AM
lol = lots of laughs or laughing out loud.

www.urbandictionary.com :D

HGX3.0
03-17-2007, 08:41 AM
lol = lots of laughs or laughing out loud.

www.urbandictionary.com :D

HA - I thought that meant lots of luck

brh_minn
03-17-2007, 09:12 AM
I have tobacco in my 2007 X3. I love it, and get a lot of compliments on it. It is a great color, really dark (darker than most pictures I have seen), almost a coffee with just a light touch of cream. Great color, I would recommend waiting for it, or at least going and seeing it before you make a decision.

ish
03-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Funny thing about the Tobacco......it doesn't photograph well, the photos never show the color rendition correctly, and the seams show reflective with a flash!

MMME30W
03-18-2007, 06:13 AM
Funny thing about the Tobacco......it doesn't photograph well, the photos never show the color rendition correctly, and the seams show reflective with a flash!

+1

I was really surprised how different it looks than in the pictures here on the 'fest -- it is definetely darker than I thought from looking online. I do like it though, it's very nice looking and an excellent compliment to the black interior. Makes me wish we had an X3 *cough* :D