BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

$56,000 -- 2007 ? Starting to think we should have kept the 2004

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  thewill 
#1 ·
Took the new 2007 in for service to have the Blue tooth and memory seats checked out due to issues with these two features. Dealer told me my phone is the issue and I should have it checked out by the phone company.
Well needless to say the phone tech informed me there's nothing wrong with my phone. As for the memory seats, my keys are now working but my with still isn't. My wife is very disapointed being pregnant and having to reopen her door, bend over to access the manual memory seating position. Lots of $$$$$$$ was spent with convenience and lux in mind and so far, while it's early, we're not pleased with getting inconveniences:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3.0 Space Gray, Running boards, Multi-Contour seats, Parking Dist, Premium Pkg, Cold Pkg, Rear Clim Pkg

#2 ·
Did you follow the instructions on page 43 of the manual about changing the seat position upon door unlock?

On page 197, poor reception can switch the system out of handsfree mode.

#3 ·
Ayaahhhh. I'm having intermittent bluetooth handsfree issues too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.