PDA

View Full Version : When will leasing numbers be available for 2008?

Thrumcap
03-19-2007, 05:21 AM
Trying to order a 535xi but will not do so until a dealer can give me a quote. I am told by a dealer that the leasing numbers have not even been released by BMW despite the fact these cars are already in production.
If these cars are available to order, it seems odd that there are no leasing numbers yet. What gives?:dunno:

munich5
03-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Trying to order a 535xi but will not do so until a dealer can give me a quote. I am told by a dealer that the leasing numbers have not even been released by BMW despite the fact these cars are already in production.
If these cars are available to order, it seems odd that there are no leasing numbers yet. What gives?:dunno:

I'm in the same boat. I've ordered an '08 550i, but still awaiting lease numbers. My Client Advisor has informed me that these numbers should be available this week, but probably won't be too great.
I think BMW is really pushing the idea of a "new" body style, which enables them to charge higher rates etc.
Good luck, let's hope they come out this week!!

maug1
03-19-2007, 03:28 PM
+1.
I am picking up my 535i on April 13 (leaving on April 11) so the car needs to be paid for in about a week and I can get no information at all from my CA other than the fact that rates are due out "any day". Whether the rates are high or low, at this point, I just need something. By the way, BMWFS is of no help in getting rates. They tell me to talk to my CA:mad: