PDA

View Full Version : Mud Flaps

FiftyPercentOff
03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Hi,
I'm really just looking to get something for my boyfriend. He's got an '89 BMW ix (something about an e30 is in there too.. I don't know what this means, but if you ask I can find out somehow.) He wants front mud flaps for it and is having a REALLY hard time trying to find them. I'd love to surprise him and will pay upfront for them if someone finds them. If anyone knows or has any info, please let me know. Here or PM or through my e-mail. Thanks to everyone! I'll get a pic soon too so you can see the beauty!

berbutler
03-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Hi,
I'm really just looking to get something for my boyfriend. He's got an '89 BMW ix (something about an e30 is in there too.. I don't know what this means, but if you ask I can find out somehow.) He wants front mud flaps for it and is having a REALLY hard time trying to find them. I'd love to surprise him and will pay upfront for them if someone finds them. If anyone knows or has any info, please let me know. Here or PM or through my e-mail. Thanks to everyone! I'll get a pic soon too so you can see the beauty!

Bavarian Autosport carries an extensive inventory of mud flaps for older BMW's and should have a set for your boyfriend's car.

1-800-535-2002
www.bavauto.com

I would probably call and talk to them directly before ordering.

Cheers,

BB