Heated front seats : 500

On Board Navi : 1900

Heads up display : 1200

Ipod Usb Adapter : 400

Premium Package : 2100

Sports Package : 2800

Total : 60,075

Black saphire/Black interior/Bamboo trim

Doe everything look right on this ? Tommorow i am dropping the deposit on the car. Thanks very much.

Oh I test drove a space grey with sports pkg and that thing handled like a DREAM ! That active Roll system does its job. Also i exited to get on the high way and i reached 100mph soon as i got on! I had a chance to take this bad boy around two loops... It GRIPS

The car shifts by itself at redline in manual mode also.. In japan cars that doesnt happen.

58Driver
05-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Did they offer to deal with you at all, or did they just say that you were going to pay full MSRP? I would shop around a little if I were you. Go to Edmunds.com and use the service to get some dealer price quotes. I have used it and it says that most customers are paying full MSRP, but since you arent taking a car off their lot they should work with you. I know the dealer where I am stationed offered to sell me a new 3 at 1500 over invoice. It never hurts to try. Good Luck.

525iEnjoy
05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
2nd that. Also If you wanted navi save the 1900 and get the plug in ones, also ditch the sport suspension setup and save yourself more money. You can get a nice H&R Koni setup for much less. I would say for 2K you can achieve the same options..so thats 2700 in money you dont have to finance etc...Regardless of the options you need to get a better deal than that try an 07 with low miles

stream
05-04-2007, 09:19 AM
2nd that. Also If you wanted navi save the 1900 and get the plug in ones, also ditch the sport suspension setup and save yourself more money. You can get a nice H&R Koni setup for much less. I would say for 2K you can achieve the same options..so thats 2700 in money you dont have to finance etc...Regardless of the options you need to get a better deal than that try an 07 with low miles

The sport package includes more than the sport suspension (active roll stabilization, 18" wheels, multi-contour seats, spare tire, etc.). I think it's a good value at $2,800. And the ARS--which is fantastic--can't be replicated with aftermarket parts (see attached for more info on ARS).

JTJ
05-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I agree with Stream, keep the Sport Package. If you really liked the handling then don't sacrifice it to save a few bucks, you'll be regretting it later. As for the numbers on the options you're looking at, they look correct but as 58Driver said above, those are MSRP. I just put down a deposit on a 535i due to be built in June and was given $2300 off sticker. I have seen other postings listing deals off of MSRP from $2000 to $2500 from all over the country. Good Luck!

Kamdog
05-04-2007, 07:32 PM
The navi is more than just an aftermarket. Even though its balky, it does allow voice commands for the entire iDrive system. IMO, it is worth it. Having said that, navigate over to where the entire price line is, and get the invoice price for everything. Negotiate up from there. I suggest starting with $1250 over invoice, and write it all out. Mark down the invoice cost of everything, and just negotiate dealer profit. You migh get 1250, 1500, or even 2000, but list gives almost 4000 as dealer profit, so you should try to do better than that.

535iTT
05-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Yea this one is in transit, but since im ordering a car like this i might as well order the sports auto tranny with paddleshifter.. I think this is a totally new tranny, right? Not like the upgrade for the 335i/paddleshifter? That sports package doesnt help alot trust me. That thing handled 3 times better then my acura integra type r 2001.. I thought that thing handled really good. I probably will end up taking HUD away. I wont barely use it anyway

Thanks for the info, now that i know i can actually get a discount ill ask. Ill just tell him that i know a dealership elsewhere thats giving 2300 off sticker or soemthin

aficionado
05-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Yea this one is in transit, but since im ordering a car like this i might as well order the sports auto tranny with paddleshifter.. I think this is a totally new tranny, right? Not like the upgrade for the 335i/paddleshifter? That sports package doesnt help alot trust me. That thing handled 3 times better then my acura integra type r 2001.. I thought that thing handled really good. I probably will end up taking HUD away. I wont barely use it anyway

Thanks for the info, now that i know i can actually get a discount ill ask. Ill just tell him that i know a dealership elsewhere thats giving 2300 off sticker or soemthin

It is MY opinion that all you get with the sports tranny is the paddle shifter on the steering wheel. No one knows for sure, but that is all the BMW site says it is.

BandoBimmer
05-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Want a 535i but I am a wide guy and concerned about sport seats. I have only been able to sit in a 335i with the ZSP and the side bolsters are just too narrow for my hips. Are the 5'er ZSP multi-contour seats more accomodating? When you order the ZSP here you are forced to go with leather.
Also, most of my driving is in the city (Seoul, Korea) where the roads vary. Don't want too rough a ride. I want good handling when I am feeling frisky but also want to just cruise when that is my mood; too old to be a fanatic.
Comments?

lawbuz
05-07-2007, 03:53 PM
535iTT:

I picked up my 2008 535i and paid $1,500 over invoice. I'm one of the first ones in my city to drive one. You could get a much better deal than you are right now.