PDA

View Full Version : Color Selection

jschulman
05-04-2007, 08:19 PM
By now you are all probably sick of my posts on color selection. This should be the final posting (have to decide very soon as the car should start production in a couple of weeks). I think I am going to go with deep sea blue with the beige nasca interior. What do you think of that combination? I was also thinking of the blue with the black interior (and anthracite headliner). I would go with the dark poplar wood with either choice.

Thank you.

Starab
05-04-2007, 08:31 PM
By now you are all probably sick of my posts on color selection. This should be the final posting (have to decide very soon as the car should start production in a couple of weeks). I think I am going to go with deep sea blue with the beige nasca interior. What do you think of that combination? I was also thinking of the blue with the black interior (and anthracite headliner). I would go with the dark poplar wood with either choice.

Thank you.

Deep sea blue with Beige nasca will look good, gray may also look good.
But i will go with light poplar-will be excellent contrast and standout with blach dashboard and will match with beige nasca well. IMHO.

jschulman
05-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Deep sea blue with Beige nasca will look good, gray may also look good.
But i will go with light poplar-will be excellent contrast and standout with blach dashboard and will match with beige nasca well. IMHO.

Grey or blue would be nice, but BMW only allows black and beige nasca choices for the 5. The beige dashboard is part black and part beige so I think either wood would look good. My personal preference is the dark poplar or the bamboo, but I decided to go with the poplar.