PDA

View Full Version : Final Decision

jschulman
05-07-2007, 10:07 PM
I gave Irv my final color/option choices, and now all I have to do is wait until July to pick up my car in Munich. While I do have two weeks to make some changes, I don't think that is going to happen.

What I finally chose:

Deep Sea Blue/beige nasca leather
Premium, sport, cold weather packages
ventilated seats, comfort access, power rear sunshade, fold down rear seats, PDC, dark poplar wood, nav, logic 7, satellite radio, HD Radio, IPod connection.

Thanks for everyone's advice over the past month.

Now I get to wear down my carpet pacing until July (but I have to make sure I leave enough carpet to pace some more until the car returns in September). :D

mdurnwald
05-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Congrats on your order!

Did you find good online photos of Deep Sea Blue?

Thanks

jschulman
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Congrats on your order!

Did you find good online photos of Deep Sea Blue?

Thanks

I ended up going to BMW Canada's website to see it. There are also some pictures floating around the internet of it. I read somewhere that someone from Europe said that the blue is bright blue in the sun, and almost lilac color as it gets darker. Should be a nice color. The dealer I bought it from (not local) said that the local dealer will be getting two cars in that color in several weeks so I may drive over to look at it. By that time it will be too late to change my mind, but I think I will be happy with the blue. When I got my E46 it was between the Orient Blue and Fern Green. I got the Fern Green then.