PDA

View Full Version : Colors, Logic 7 System

jags
05-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Hello,

Has this been discussed before - I am fairly new to this forum.

Related to the 2004-2006 5 Series.

Are there specific color combinations that are more popular than others for the purpose of resale?

How popular is Titanium Gray Exterior/Black Leather interior?

Also, how much different is the regular sound system from the Premium Sound system? What is the experience of the people on this forum?
What percentage of cars get the Premium Sound option?

Thanks in advance,

BmW745On19's
05-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Titanium Silver over black or Gray with dark burl wood is very popular.

Jet Black/Carbon Black over Tan with dark burl wood is very popular also.

If I were to buy one, I'd probably get Alpine White over Auburn with Anthracite trim, but that's just me. :)

giantswin22
05-08-2007, 07:24 PM
the logic 7 rocks. I got it in my 535i. Test drove one without it. Huge difference to me but depends how much of a music freak you are. The logic 7 can really crank when hooked up to your ipod.

Russ Williams
05-09-2007, 06:13 AM
the logic 7 rocks. I got it in my 535i. Test drove one without it. Huge difference to me but depends how much of a music freak you are. The logic 7 can really crank when hooked up to your ipod.

+1 Spend the money for the Logic7 as it is a substantial upgrade and the sound quality is amazing.

stream
05-09-2007, 07:26 AM
+1 Spend the money for the Logic7 as it is a substantial upgrade and the sound quality is amazing.

Totally agree. I had a 5er loaner a while back with the standard stereo and it was far inferior to Logic7.