PDA

View Full Version : MOTORAZR V3xx Compatibility with 552 ULF?

Larus
05-10-2007, 04:40 AM
I have now had the EISKits BMW OEM Bluetooth system installed and running in my 03/02 530i for a year and a half and it works perfectly with my Cingular Motorola Black Razr V3 phone. Unfortuneately last weekend I lost my phone and am now shopping for a new phone and intend to stay with Cingular. Does anyone know if the newer MOTORAZR V3xx will also work with the 552 1st generation ULF I have or must I buy another V3 Razr to assure it will work well? (I did find one post indicating the V3i works with this ULF).
Thanks for any advice or comments.

SRFast
05-10-2007, 06:04 PM
I have now had the EISKits BMW OEM Bluetooth system installed and running in my 03/02 530i for a year and a half and it works perfectly with my Cingular Motorola Black Razr V3 phone. Unfortuneately last weekend I lost my phone and am now shopping for a new phone and intend to stay with Cingular. Does anyone know if the newer MOTORAZR V3xx will also work with the 552 1st generation ULF I have or must I buy another V3 Razr to assure it will work well? (I did find one post indicating the V3i works with this ULF).
Thanks for any advice or comments.

Go buy the V3xx. Cingular does not cripple any of the BT protocols installed on Motorola phones so it should work fine. I've used the Moto V525, V600, V635i & V3i with my 1st Gen BMW ULF with no problems.

Hope this helps...JL

Larus
06-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks JL. I ended up going with the V3 razr again because of the longer battery life-a high priority for me, but very much appreciate your info and help. It will be useful at my next phone purchase, as well.
Larus.