PDA

View Full Version : 2008 535i

B767
05-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I just took delivery of my first BMW, a 2008 535i. The car is Jet Black with Beige interior, Premium Package and the Comfort Access System. So far the car has turned out to be everything I have hoped for. The 535 has fantastic acceleration and handling. The twin turbo charger will easily take you from the on ramp to I-85 Atlanta speed (+/- 80 m.p.h.) in no time flat. The brakes are still being broken in but feel very responsive. The Steptronic Transmission is fun in either auto or manual. My problem without a clutch the manual setting just doesn’t feel right, but it's nice to have the option. My only complaint is the standard sound system is terrible. No highs or lows, just mids. And, from a dead stop, trying to slowly move forward there seems to be a lag in response then a sudden jump.

All in all I am very satisfied with the 535i my first BMW and probably not my last.

tommybes
05-27-2007, 06:12 PM
I had the 2004 M3 I just traded in for the '08 550i. In my m3 the sound system sucked!!! I don't understand why if you pay that much for a vehicke you should get a decent sound system.