PDA

View Full Version : what should i be paying for a 535i lease?

BmWorld
05-17-2007, 11:41 PM
I am looking into leasing a 535i options include:

Premium package,
Sports package,
Sports Trans,
Navi

I think the built price on bmwusa.com is around 57,920 or something to that matter. Whats a good price to be paying for this with around 3-5k down?

GBPackerfan1963
05-18-2007, 10:11 AM
#1. don't put money down on a BMW lease to reduce your Capital Cost. Utilize the MSD (Multiple Security Deposits) option on the lease to reduce your MF (Money Factor). Also think about doing ED (European Delivery) to save even more money. :bigpimp:

SteveinBelAir
05-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Your question is almost impossible to answer without you providing more info. The biggest factor in determining your payment is the negotiated cost of the vehicle.

If you have that, the rest is easy. How good a haggler are you?

BmWorld
05-18-2007, 10:20 PM
im not bad a haggler... my friend just picked up a 535i with only the premium and navigation, 15k a month and he put 3k down and is paying around 781 a month... i think thats kind of steeps but what can you really expect when the car just came out not to long ago.

smazz
05-20-2007, 09:14 AM
I got about $665 w/ no money down, Euro Delivery 12/k 2yr lease. SP,PP,CWP,iPod,Sirius,Comfort Access, Paddle Shifters. Pretty much loaded without the Nav. This was about $1,500 over invoice with base money factor. I probably saved about $120/month with Euro Delivery.

Vitacura
05-20-2007, 12:09 PM
I got about $665 w/ no money down, Euro Delivery 12/k 2yr lease. SP,PP,CWP,iPod,Sirius,Comfort Access, Paddle Shifters. Pretty much loaded without the Nav. This was about $1,500 over invoice with base money factor. I probably saved about $120/month with Euro Delivery.

Are you talking about the 535 or the 525? Could you post your details?

iversonm
05-20-2007, 12:41 PM
You best option is to look at the current rates in the "Ask a Dealer" forum. You will also be able to find a spreadsheet that you can plug in those rates and compute a payment.

Leasing has a number of factors that can be adjusted, resulting in different payments for the same selling price.

The most important are:

Capitalized cost (the price you negotiate for the car)
Money factor (the interest rate, which can be marked up by the dealer)
Acquisition fee (also able to be marked up)
Residual value.

The money factor and residual value change every month. The rates are higher on fast selling cars, and lower when they need to clear out inventory.

This is all explaned in a sticky thread in the ask a dealer forum. Feel free to PM me if you need any clarification.