PDA

View Full Version : Performance Delivery Blunder

EJSDad
05-18-2007, 03:04 PM
I need some advice here. I ordered my car in April. I let him know when I ordered that I wanted Performance Delivery. During a conversation with my CA this week he mentioned picking the car up from him in about two weeks. I asked him about the Performance Delivery I requested. He forgot about it!!!! For him to submit the paperwork now would leave me with a delivery date mid to late June!!! Needless to say I am pissed.:mad: I have commitments during that time frame and I am not willing to wait that long especially when it is the dealer's f*** up. As a new BMW customer I trusted him to take care of me. What recourse do I have. Any advice will be appreciated.

jcflys
05-18-2007, 03:25 PM
If I remember correctly you can take express delivery of your vehicle at the PDC and still do the driving school. They should have no problem scheduling you if you agree to forgo the intensive car orientation.

GolferEngineer
05-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Call BMW NA Customer Relations. The phone # should be on the web page. Do you have anything in writing that shows you wanted the performance delivery?

Good Luck!

vrrooom
05-18-2007, 03:26 PM
I would request the dealer or CA to comp you a 1 or 2 day driving school at the preformance center. They are really great experiences and longer than the one you would get at delivery.:D

EJSDad
05-19-2007, 05:38 AM
I propsed the driving school. All I really want is the track experience. My CA says he'll look into it. I'm going to give him the opportunity and professional courtesy to make everything right before I call BMW NA or blast them on the customer satisfaction survey.