PDA

View Full Version : any one installed this in their e60...OEM bmw..ipod adapter....

xxpanipuri
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
how hard is it to install.....???

and do i need any special tools to install this...??

also is there a diy somewhere where i can find detailed instructions...

also once i'm done it probably won't work until i have the vehicle coded for it correct??

thanks in advance :)

going to install this in my sister's 2006 525i.....

read thru the ipod thread...but i just wanted to get peoples opinions...

http://www.bavauto.com/fland.asp?rid=19755&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=froogle

stream
05-21-2007, 08:32 AM
There's lots of info in it in the ultimate iPod info thread sticky.

Humpty
04-10-2009, 06:10 PM
I did a search for the ultimate ipod sticky but I all I got were people talking about it - no link to click on.

*** 2 hours later*** Found it :-)

umermariner
07-03-2012, 08:54 AM
I did a search for the ultimate ipod sticky but I all I got were people talking about it - no link to click on.

*** 2 hours later*** Found it :-)

dumb question :|.. what is iPod Sticky? I will also have to spend some time there, unless you can drop the link here ;)
Thanks.

Jaycal3
07-04-2012, 08:04 PM
dumb question :|.. what is iPod Sticky? I will also have to spend some time there, unless you can drop the link here ;)
Thanks.

Seriously???:dunno:

Go to the main page you post your thread on... look up at the t op... it actually says "The Ultimate iPod Info Thread"......

umermariner
07-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Seriously???:dunno:

Go to the main page you post your thread on... look up at the t op... it actually says "The Ultimate iPod Info Thread"......

Well, that I knew :)... was not sure about the "sticky" word :).... thought it might be something I am missing :).

Thanks again.