PDA

View Full Version : All Weather Floor Mats

sodoi18
05-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Please suggest a good website or store to get the all weather floor mats for 04 - 530i

Thanks

iversonm
05-24-2007, 01:36 PM
How about the all weather mats from BMW? They're not too expensive with the CCA discount.

mason
05-24-2007, 02:22 PM
I had my BMW mats as well. I paid less than $100 for 4.

Russ Williams
05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
I had my BMW mats as well. I paid less than $100 for 4. Is this a dealer purchase?

Also, weathertech.com makes a fantastic all weather mat custom fitted for the e60. All 4 for $99.

rjucks
05-24-2007, 03:39 PM
I had a question regarding whether you all were using the nice carpeted floor mats that were included with the purchase of the car or purchased some fancy plastic all weather mats to protect that luxurious interior of your car. I just couldnt see myself purchasing the $20 plastic no names at the local Walmart.

Russ Williams
05-24-2007, 03:48 PM
All weather floor mats are definitely not the carpeted ones that came with the car. I assume the BMW ones are high grade rubber similar to weathertech.

ks-man
05-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Do people switch the floor mats for the winer or use all weather mats all year long? I'm assuming the biggest issue in Chicago is when we get snow. I like the regular mats but I could see switching them in November. Also how expensive would it be to replace the carpeted ones in a couple of years if they get too dirty? I don't see the floor of the car getting to bad even with the carpeted maps down.

schnell525
05-24-2007, 05:08 PM
I'd get the rubber all weather mats from BMW. I think I got a set of 4 for under 80. I also ordered the trunk liner and cargo net.

I use the rubber ones year round. I had them in my Audis too...keeps the floors clean and minimized salt problems with carpets.

rjucks
05-24-2007, 05:34 PM
It's interesting noting the differences in regions. I'm in the south so winter and those nasty associated salt problems aren't as serious. However, we get rain and of course mud. I'm curious if the all weather mats take away from the look of the interior. If any of you have pics, I'd be interested to see how they look. As of now, I use the carpeted BMW floor mats. I imagine them getting pretty nasty eventually...true or false?

jcatral14
05-24-2007, 07:24 PM
I'd get the rubber all weather mats from BMW. I think I got a set of 4 for under 80. I also ordered the trunk liner and cargo net.

I use the rubber ones year round. I had them in my Audis too...keeps the floors clean and minimized salt problems with carpets.

Same here with the mats :thumbup:

qtrxist
05-24-2007, 11:18 PM

+1
floor mats were the first accessory ive ever bought for my car.
front mats: ~$40 (pair)
rear mats: ~$20 (pair)
trunk liner: $70

bought from dealer. for the price of $60+ (mats), that ain't bad protecting your floor from dirt. easier to maintain and clean too!

Starab
05-25-2007, 05:19 AM
I had a question regarding whether you all were using the nice carpeted floor mats that were included with the purchase of the car or purchased some fancy plastic all weather mats to protect that luxurious interior of your car. I just couldnt see myself purchasing the $20 plastic no names at the local Walmart.

I always buy all weather floor matts from the dealer/other stores with auto logo only.
The other cheap/expensive matts do not work well (size, quality and look cheap)
I use them round the year (protects from rain ,dirt, wet soil ice- snow etc)
When U have 30-50K car , why care about $100/- Go for original logo ones.

iversonm
05-25-2007, 06:45 AM
Do people switch the floor mats for the winer or use all weather mats all year long? I'm assuming the biggest issue in Chicago is when we get snow. I like the regular mats but I could see switching them in November. Also how expensive would it be to replace the carpeted ones in a couple of years if they get too dirty? I don't see the floor of the car getting to bad even with the carpeted maps down.

I switch them in the fall, and use the carpeted mats in the summer.

In hindsight, I could have gotten by with all-weather mats in the front only.

Pjuran
05-25-2007, 06:47 AM
This is a great site for BMW OEM accessories. https://www.autowebaccessories.com/

The all weather mats are great.

LordByron
05-29-2007, 12:41 PM
+1
floor mats were the first accessory ive ever bought for my car.
front mats: ~$40 (pair)
rear mats: ~$20 (pair)
trunk liner: $70

bought from dealer. for the price of $60+ (mats), that ain't bad protecting your floor from dirt. easier to maintain and clean too!

+2.

I remember two days after I picked up my car it rained.. i went to the BMW dealership and bought a set of rubber floormats! They fit like gloves! highly recommended if you want to keep your carpet floor clean of dust and MUD!

EddieB
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
pacificbmw.com The best prices going on the Net. :thumbup:

GolferEngineer
05-30-2007, 04:22 AM
+2.

I remember two days after I picked up my car it rained.. i went to the BMW dealership and bought a set of rubber floormats! They fit like gloves! highly recommended if you want to keep your carpet floor clean of dust and MUD!

+3

Mine were free - I got them as a present last Christmas! I highly reccomend them.

IrvRobinson
05-30-2007, 05:07 AM
Is this a dealer purchase?

Also, weathertech.com makes a fantastic all weather mat custom fitted for the e60. All 4 for $99.

+1 Weathertech !