PDA

View Full Version : GOOD EXPERIENCE LEASING 535i

Aussie7
05-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Just completed ordering my 535i through Crevier Bmw. This was the easiest car deal I have ever had to make. I did my research and had all the info I needed and called around to try and get the best deal. I am currently with BMWFS so I get a lease loyalty rate and i had aslo bought cars from Crevier. My CA advisors name is Susan Otto and I can tell you she is the nicest CA I have ever dealt with, so easy to work with and no BS. I came to her with the offers I had and she didn't hesitate in matching the price so as to keep my business.
Here is what I ordered:
titanium silver
black interior
bamboo trim
anthracite headliner
sport package
premium package
heated front seats
rear sunshades
i pod adapter
sport automatic paddle shifters

MSrp $57550
cap cost $54680
12k miles/36months
monthly payments with tax $745

I didn't have to haggle them down and I was happy with this price, I may have been able to squeeze a couple of hundred more off invoice but they were so easy to deal with that I didn't feel like bending then over for a couple of hundred bucks on a $57550 car.

Definately would highly recommend Crevier and especially Susan Otto to anyone in SoCal looking for a BMW, let her know that Gianni Fava sent you and she will give you a good deal.:)

Alistor01
05-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Glad to hear it! I got my 530i there 8 months ago and had the same experience. Have fun with the new wheels.

bmwguynj
05-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Congrats on your new baby fellow SoCal BMW friend!

My experience at Crevier couldn't even get started, since I emailed their Internet Sales department several times for a quote and always received their automated response email back, but no real person would get back to me and quote me on a 08 550i Sport.

Irvine BMW was more responsive, but wasn't discounting at the time, so I purchased my 08 550i Sport at Sterling BMW (closer to me too) since they were responsive via email and phone and they at least gave me something off MSRP when the 08's were first being ordered. I had a very good experience there and would recommend them too.

Just goes to show you just have to have the right sales person to make this experience a good one, no matter which dealer you go to.

Aussie7
06-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Can't wait for this car to come. I am wondering if anyone knows when a car with status 112 would be scheduled for production?