PDA

View Full Version : Delivered 2008, 528i (Pics) !!!!!

cwohughes
05-26-2007, 09:34 AM
I would like to give a big shout out to Steve & Shelly Dewar, they're the sell reps at the dealership located in Wurzburg, Germany. They really made my wife and I feel really special about our first BMW purchase. Once we took final delivery they presented my wife with flowers, gave us a bottle of champagne, and a 5-series key chain as a souvnier.

When I walked into the dealership the vehicle was superbly detail and waiting to be driven (too bad it rained on the way home :cry: ) , anyway the ride was outstanding, it gave me an opportunity to try out the rain-sensing wipers. The ipod/USB adaptor with cable worked perfectly I was pleased with the results.

I'm attaching a link to some of the pictures I took this afternoon. Has anyone heard if the M-tech kit is currently available for the 2008s? All comments are appreciated and welcomed.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2653543/1

Vitacura
05-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Congrats! Very nice car.. Champagne, flowers?!? WOW!!!

Tanin
05-26-2007, 10:28 AM
I would like to give a big shout out to Steve & Shelly Dewar, they're the sell reps at the dealership located in Wurzburg, Germany. They really made my wife and I feel really special about our first BMW purchase. Once we took final delivery they presented my wife with flowers, gave us a bottle of champagne, and a 5-series key chain as a souvnier.

When I walked into the dealership the vehicle was superbly detail and waiting to be driven (too bad it rained on the way home :cry: ) , anyway the ride was outstanding, it gave me an opportunity to try out the rain-sensing wipers. The ipod/USB adaptor with cable worked perfectly I was pleased with the results.

I'm attaching a link to some of the pictures I took this afternoon. Has anyone heard if the M-tech kit is currently available for the 2008s? All comments are appreciated and welcomed.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2653543/1

Congrats on your purchase. I had Natural Brown in my last car and loved it .......beautiful color. Sounds like you found a good dealership. I added the M-tech to my '07 and IMO feel it gives the E60 a more agressive stance. Can't answer for the '08's but from the way you decribed Steve & Shelly, they would be my next call. Enoy the car and welcome to Bimmerfest.

itzeug
05-26-2007, 10:31 AM
i have the same natural brown interior and i love it! enjoy that car its beautiful

stream
05-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Nice--congrats.

BIMMERUSAM5
05-26-2007, 12:34 PM
cwohughes good choice that is very nice car. :thumbup:

Nice--congrats.

I just got my wife a 545i same as yours. She thinks it is the greatest thing in the world.

kevinp
05-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Very nice wheels...and of course a great looking car. I like the wheels better than the stocks on my 2007 530i!

mdsbuc
05-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Sweet ride. Enjoy! :thumbup:

newbimmer
05-28-2007, 07:55 AM
Very Nice Enjoy

SouthBayM5
05-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Beautiful car. Welcome to a world of driving bliss.

lsleelee
05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Huh, I never noticed that the 5 doesn't have that hideous black contrast plastic on the seat backs. They need to do that on the 3er.

Tanin
05-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Huh, I never noticed that the 5 doesn't have that hideous black contrast plastic on the seat backs. They need to do that on the 3er.

Bummer, they must have have stopped that for '08. I've had that "hideous" black contrast on my last few cars a liked it.

cwohughes
05-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I was expecting to have the black on the back of the seats also. I would have preferred it believe it or not.