PDA

View Full Version : Build-to-Order

bselman
05-29-2007, 08:46 AM
I just ordered 2 BMW's from a dealer. How can I receive the order number and all the specifics regarding order codes, delivery dates, etc.???

Billd104
05-29-2007, 08:49 AM
I just ordered 2 BMW's from a dealer. How can I receive the order number and all the specifics regarding order codes, delivery dates, etc.???

All of that information will need to be obtained form the selling dealer once the orders are placed through BMW NA DCS.

Tio
05-29-2007, 09:10 AM

I recieved a "Vehicle Inquiry Report" from my salesman that included a "Prod No:" in the upper left hand side. I used that number to set-up a new account in the BMW Owners Circle. Since I ordered last week, it just shows "on Order" under Vehicle Order Tracking.

citygirl
05-29-2007, 11:15 AM
I recieved a "Vehicle Inquiry Report" from my salesman that included a "Prod No:" in the upper left hand side. I used that number to set-up a new account in the BMW Owners Circle. Since I ordered last week, it just shows "on Order" under Vehicle Order Tracking.

Owners Circle is never quite up to the minute with information. They seem to lag behind updating that info by a week to ten days. Your CA will have more up-to-date information. You should plan to stay in touch with him/her about every week to get the real scoop on where your cars are in the cycle of production. There's also an 800 number for BMW that you can use to get more current information. If you search the site, you'll find that number. Good luck!

bselman
05-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Im a newbie here....what's a CA?

vegastrashed
05-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Client Advisor aka sales person.