PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Alee moderating this forum?

nate
01-31-2002, 02:49 PM
His OCD could come in handy...

alee
01-31-2002, 06:32 PM
Some people think I'm actually Sal Zaino under cover and might have a bit of a conflict of interest. :dunno:

nate
01-31-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by alee
Some people think I'm actually Sal Zaino under cover and might have a bit of a conflict of interest. :dunno:

:confused:

AF
02-19-2002, 05:15 PM
I agree with Nate, I think he should be appointed moderator of this board immediately !!!

Clem
02-20-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Alan F
I agree with Nate, I think he should be appointed moderator of this board immediately !!!

Give a good reason why?

Dr. Phil
02-20-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Clem

Give a good reason why?
Becasue he has so much free time on his hands:dunno:

He could brain wash us all to be Zaino addicts:eeps:

He would have a designated area for the over taken threads:D

---------

On a serious note, he is definately able and very knowledgeable on detailing. Some would say he takes it to extremes but few of us have cars that look as good as his.:thumb:

AF
02-20-2002, 05:26 AM

Give a good reason why?

uhhhhh . . . Clem, you do know OCD Alee right ? ??

He is the most anal person I know !!

His car has been waxed more times than most people wash their cars plus all the reasons above that PM 325iT gave :D :D

Mr. E
02-20-2002, 02:12 PM
If there was an entry for "Automobile Detailing" in the dictionary, Al's picture would be next to it. :eek: Now whether that makes him suitable as a forum moderator, I'm not sure.

GTI
02-20-2002, 02:49 PM
Here is a challenge/opportunity for Alee to show off his skills ........

Clem
02-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Alan F

uhhhhh . . . Clem, you do know OCD Alee right ? ??

He is the most anal person I know !!

His car has been waxed more times than most people wash their cars plus all the reasons above that PM 325iT gave :D :D

LOL that's great and all, but being anal about detailing has nothing to do with whether or not he can be an effective moderator or not

AF
02-20-2002, 06:13 PM

LOL that's great and all, but being anal about detailing has nothing to do with whether or not he can be an effective moderator or not

Well you got a good point there Clem but I was just

teasing you ;) ;) ;) !!!!!