PDA

View Full Version : Ventilated Seats?

abe
05-29-2007, 06:54 PM
I see from this thread w/attached PDF (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184197) that Ventilated Seats are shown in a section marked Priority 1. What is Priority 1, and can I get Ventilated Seats on a 535i/xi?

I ask because I can't seem to find that option when I configure a car on www.bmwusa.com

Thanky!

philippek
05-29-2007, 07:00 PM
This should be posted in the E60 forum, and a quick search would give you your answers.

Priority 1 options are for pre-sold custom ordered cars. You will not find them on www.bmwusa.com. A BMW center has to put a customer's name on a build slot to open up these options. And you can get it on any E60, including a 535xi.

abe
05-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Crap, yeah, someone move this thread. Wrong forum.

I did a search, but was unable to find a thread that described how it was ordered. There were threads confirming the existence of this but not how to get it that I could see. I would appreciate a link to the thread that gives me that info, if there's anything additional to what you've described.

Thanks! :)

aficionado
05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Crap, yeah, someone move this thread. Wrong forum.

I did a search, but was unable to find a thread that described how it was ordered. There were threads confirming the existence of this but not how to get it that I could see. I would appreciate a link to the thread that gives me that info, if there's anything additional to what you've described.

Thanks! :)

Just tell the dealer what you want. If they are new or something just mention it's under Priority 1.

SouthBayM5
05-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Just be careful about the ventilated seats if you have small kids that are prone to barfing in the car, apparently it is impossible to get it completely out of the little holes in the ventilated seats. A friend warned me, so I skipped that option.