PDA

View Full Version : iPod Installation Manual Needed

Dragon E46
05-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Does anyone know where to find the installation instructions for the BMW iPod interface kit # 65 11 0 409 342? The wire harness in my interface kit only has 3 wires to plug into the radio connector, while the m3.madrussion instructions are for a 4 wire harness. Are different pin connections required for the 3 wire harness? Installing in a 2004 330 Ci with BMW Assist. :confused: HELP PLEASE :confused:

tom @ eas
06-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Here's a great DIY for the BMW kit:

http://m3.madrussian.net/diy_ipod.shtml

Dragon E46
06-01-2007, 04:16 PM
I used the m3.madrussian site to install my interface kit. His site is apparently not compatible with my interface kit since I have three wires on my interface harness and his installation instructions say there are four wires on the harness. I need the installlation instructions for the three wire harness. Or at the very least I need to know which pin sockets on the radio plug the three wires from teh harness should go into.

tom @ eas
06-01-2007, 04:29 PM
I used the m3.madrussian site to install my interface kit. His site is apparently not compatible with my interface kit since I have three wires on my interface harness and his installation instructions say there are four wires on the harness. I need the installlation instructions for the three wire harness. Or at the very least I need to know which pin sockets on the radio plug the three wires from teh harness should go into.

Email me directly and I'll send over instructions for the installation.