PDA

View Full Version : "Bimmerfest Members" X5 "Super Special"

Franco Karzag
02-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Attention any bimmerfest member interested in ordering a 2003 X5. I am offering the following "super special" pricing for a factory ordered X5:

2003 BMW X5 3.0i: Invoice (+) $2000
2003 BMW X5 4.4i: Invoice (+) $2650

Carpeted floor mats are included!!!!
:thumbup:

We make the ordering process sooo easy!

This special will continue while our supplies last or if withdrawn.

Now for a few disclaimers:

1. Physical delivery MUST BE accepted at Cutter Motors in Santa Barbara, CA. (NO EXCEPTIONS)*

2 MACO (regional advertising) is included in the invoice amount.

3. Applicable sales tax, license and doc fee is added to the sale price.

4. As always, should you or any of your IM Force agents be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your existence.

* I have found that almost without exception, the amount saved with our "specials" is negated when the cost of transporting the vehicle to another destination for final delivery is factored in to the equation.

Note: I try to respond to all inquiries. However, I do have to prioritize my responses to those that originate in California and vicinity prior to answering inquiries from other areas of the country.

That's it!!! No gimmicks, etc...

Contact me (Franco Karzag) directly through e-mail at

cuttermotorkarz@aol.com or fill out a "no hassle quote request" at

No-Hassle Quote Request (http://cuttermotors.com/bmw/quote.html)

Please mention that you are responding to this post.

tgravo2
02-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Boy my parents would jump on that for a 4.4, but we are a little to far away. :mad:

3LOU5
02-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by tgravo2
Boy my parents would jump on that for a 4.4, but we are a little to far away. :mad:

I say you and your parents should fly out to Cutters, buy that 4.4 at that special rate, and drive it back to LA.

Nothing like testing out your new rig on a long road trip.

:D

tgravo2
02-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by 3LOU5
I say you and your parents should fly out to Cutters, buy that 4.4 at that special rate, and drive it back to LA.

Nothing like testing out your new rig on a long road trip.

:D

I'd do it, but I don't think they would :mad: