PDA

View Full Version : My only Bimmerfest.com complaint

AF
02-24-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey guys . . . I love this board and have always accepted the 1000 character limitation but I have been using E46fanatics private messaging and found out that they don't have the limitation.

What is the possibility of eliminating this limitiation ?

I would think that since both boards use the same software, it shouldn't be a problem

Would a bribe help :p

Jon Shafer
02-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by AF330i
Hey guys . . . I love this board and have always accepted the 1000 character limitation but I have been using E46fanatics private messaging and found out that they don't have the limitation.

What is the possibility of eliminating this limitiation ?

I would think that since both boards use the same software, it shouldn't be a problem

Would a bribe help :p

A bribe just might help...

:p

Btw, does E46fanatics have the new photo gallery?
:D

AF
02-25-2003, 10:05 AM
Isn't there a simple way to make the number of characters higher ?

As far as bribing . . . maybe I'll hook you up with night out in New York City with Alee . . . what do you think ;) :D

PhilH
02-25-2003, 10:41 AM
I'm with Alan on this. I've gotten snagged by the limit a few times, and lost text in the process. :mad:

Just up the limit to 2000 and I doubt you'll have any more complaints.

PropellerHead
02-25-2003, 10:53 AM
I have also been hit by this limit when trying to explain to someone how to water sand their headlight lenses to remove pitting. Kinda frustrating when you lose the text.. retype it and it turns into three private messages.

I'd like to see it go away or raised, too.

Clem
02-25-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Jon Shafer
Btw, does E46fanatics have the new photo gallery?
:D

My dear Jon.....

Fanatics was first. :eeps: :eeps: :D :D

Clem
02-25-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by AF330i
.....I have been using E46fanatics private messaging and found out that they don't have the limitation.

Strange. as far as I know Fanatics does have the limitation.