BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

My new 2007 X5 is here..

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MD11F 
#1 ·
#5 ·
You should have your front windows retinted to match the Comfort Glass. Mirror tint is disgusting, IMO.
I gave up on matching the glass. it's not easy.

what tint did u use?

#7 ·
Ahwatukee? Phoenix is really hot. I bet your AC at a intensive 69C barely does the job.

I went with 3M Crystalline, which is advertised to also work against rays that are 60 degrees incident to the window surface.

#10 ·
Ahwatukee?
Actually, up towards 67th Ave & Jomax... opposite end!

Hey.. is there some kind of BMW or X5 group that meets and shares education in the PHX area?

nice X5 btw.. wish I could have done black, but the wife (it's technically going to be "hers") put her foot down on the exterior color for heat reasons. Have to admit, the car stays cool inside quite well, and we're using "medium" on the AC program.. it seems to be cooling just fine compared to both my MB and XC90.

#9 · (Edited)
For most of them, I used my wife's Canon 1DsMkII.. she does pro photography part time in the phoenix area for higher end clients. www.jenifersamaha.com
We used to use the Nikon family and had a D2x and D200 but she found their low light response wasn't up to par with Cannon as they used a smaller CCD and this limited their high ISO image quality. Too bad really as I found the build quality of the Nikon's to be superior.

There are three pics I did using a hand held Sony that are in the garage.

Thanks.. helps to have a photographer in the family!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.