PDA

View Full Version : does the 335i need a sound system?

bmx335i
08-15-2007, 12:27 PM
seeing that i havnt got the car yet, i personally dont know exactly how the car sounds, but i heard it was pretty darn good HOWEVER, my friend told me that a sound system would be great for my car.

would you put a new sound system in this car? if so, which one:)

Technic
08-15-2007, 01:22 PM
seeing that i havnt got the car yet, i personally dont know exactly how the car sounds, but i heard it was pretty darn good HOWEVER, my friend told me that a sound system would be great for my car.
would you put a new sound system in this car? if so, which one:)

What about taking some of your CD's to your dealer and listening to a 335i with an OEM sound system exactly like yours? That could give you an idea of how your future 335i sound system sounds and if you would like it or it needs to be replaced... :confused:

bmx335i
08-15-2007, 04:06 PM
What about taking some of your CD's to your dealer and listening to a 335i with an OEM sound system exactly like yours? That could give you an idea of how your future 335i sound system sounds and if you would like it or it needs to be replaced... :confused:

good call, i bought my bmw in the U.S so i cant go to the exact dealer that i got it from.. but im sure if i go to a dealership they could help me out.

but, i was just asking for people with the 335i, what they think about changing there sound system:confused:

Technic
08-16-2007, 05:44 AM
good call, i bought my bmw in the U.S so i cant go to the exact dealer that i got it from.. but im sure if i go to a dealership they could help me out.

but, i was just asking for people with the 335i, what they think about changing there sound system:confused:

I know that, but again... you have not heard your sound system yet, however you want somebody else, that most probably you don't know, to tell you if it requires replacement or not? :confused:

Ooook, I guess...