PDA

View Full Version : Non-bmw car forum


Jeff_DML
03-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Off-topic is flooded with random posts.

Mr. The Edge
03-06-2003, 10:56 AM
:thumbup:

Mr. The Edge
03-06-2003, 10:57 AM
oh-- i din't catch that this was a suggestion and not just an observation :eek:

:rofl:

Dr. Phil
03-06-2003, 11:00 AM
I could move them to General Forum, but I need help keeping my fellow Pennsylvanians off my back if I do so :eeps: :tsk: :nono:

Jeff_DML
03-06-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
I could move them to General Forum, but I need help keeping my fellow Pennsylvanians off my back if I do so :eeps: :tsk: :nono:

I keep getting flamed when I post there because the description states

"General questions and answers about BMWs here"

Mike 325xi
03-10-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
I could move them to General Forum, but I need help keeping my fellow Pennsylvanians off my back if I do so :eeps: :tsk: :nono:

I never jumped you for that...I was on your case for over moderating where it was unneccesary and where it had always been OK to do the things that you were choosing to over moderate.

:neener:

mwette
03-10-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Jeff_DML
Off-topic is flooded with random posts. I agree. A new forum would be a good thing.

Alex Baumann
03-10-2003, 09:28 AM
What is the % of non-BMW car posts on the Off-Topic ?

I might suggest it to the Admins and we may put it on a vote.

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Mike 325xi
I never jumped you for that...I was on your case for over moderating where it was unneccesary and where it had always been OK to do the things that you were choosing to over moderate.

:neener:
:rofl:

A little slow to this one Mike :tsk: I was obviously kidding, if not you would have received a nontraceable phone call :eeps: :p

·clyde·
03-10-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
I need help keeping my fellow Pennsylvanians off my back

Been lying down on the job next to your shovel too often? :dunno:

:angel:

Mike 325xi
03-10-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Clyde@work
Been lying down on the job next to your shovel too often? :dunno:

:angel:

Every time I see a PennDOT worker leaning on his shovel I stop and kick it out from under him...I keep hoping that one of them will be Phil but I've had no such luck yet. :mad:

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Mike 325xi
Every time I see a PennDOT worker leaning on his shovel I stop and kick it out from under him...I keep hoping that one of them will be Phil but I've had no such luck yet. :mad:
Pssst.................Mike, I don't work in the SE region but now I know who my brotheren have been complaining about :violent: :nono:

·clyde·
03-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Mike 325xi
Every time I see a PennDOT worker leaning on his shovel I stop and kick it out from under him...I keep hoping that one of them will be Phil but I've had no such luck yet. :mad:

I wish you all the best with your endeavors. :thumbup:

:angel:

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Clyde@work
I wish you all the best with your endeavors. :thumbup:

:angel:
Some friend you are Clyde :mad:

:p

·clyde·
03-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
Some friend you are Clyde :mad:

:p

If your SAP manual is up to date, you should have nothing to worry about, right?

:angel:

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Clyde@work
If your SAP manual is up to date, you should have nothing to worry about, right?

:angel:
:lmao:

Jeff_DML
10-02-2003, 01:46 PM
bump

since this thread died I assumed a no but things have changed recently :D

tgravo2
10-02-2003, 08:34 PM
it would be a place to find out info on other vechicles? If so, I think that's cool :D

PhilH
10-02-2003, 09:06 PM
I'm all for more car content and less crap. Right now, I'd say this is a good idea.