PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ramblings.................

Tominizer
03-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Kinda excited. Next week I'm suppost to be getting some parts off a wrecked 4.4i for my 3.0i. NO, not trying to become a 4.4i poser.................... just upgrading the X with things I never got.......... and no, it's not a motor!!! This summer should be interesting for mods. Going to get creative with some fibreglassing, etc, etc. I love spare parts that I can monkey with and not have to worry about destroying and having to buy new again from the dealer. Front bumper skin is going to become somewhat different, centre console will be massively modified........... oh man, I need some warmer weather to happen and al lthis snow to depart :mad:

Emission
03-11-2003, 04:16 PM
I don't consider pulling parts from an 4.4i for a 3.0i a poser... unless those two little badges somehow end up on the sides of your X5... :D

Take pics once you get some of the parts installed!

bten
03-11-2003, 05:16 PM
mufflers and tail pipes would be nice:D

Tominizer
03-12-2003, 05:41 AM
Dual exhaust are available for the 3.0i anyways.............. but the worst offense would be to put on the 4.4i badging. something I will never do.

SoonerE39
03-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Tominizer
Dual exhaust are available for the 3.0i anyways.............. but the worst offense would be to put on the 4.4i badging. something I will never do.
I'm in favor of anything that is an improvement, as long as it's not poser badging

Tominizer
03-20-2003, 05:44 AM
Well, looks as if I got rooked. Glad I didn't send the guy any money. We had worked out a deal and he commited to it and then I never heard back from him. Finally got in touch with the guy and he had sold it all off. SH!TE :mad: Really disappointed about this........................ whatever happened to BMW owner loyalty :dunno:

Now what am I gonna do.......... this sucks :bawling: