PDA

View Full Version : PM boxes are WAY too small

TD
03-09-2003, 05:14 PM
That's all. It's a PITA to have to delete PMs as often as I have to.

Alex Baumann
03-09-2003, 05:36 PM
LOL! Same here, I'm always on the limit.

alee
03-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Maybe if you didn't attract so much hate mail, you wouldn't have a problem? :dunno: :D :D

Jon Shafer
03-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Whaddya savin' 'em all fo?

:eeps:

;)

Mr. The Edge
03-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Jon Shafer
Whaddya savin' 'em all fo?

:eeps:

;)

yeah, why would you need to save them?

Mathew
03-09-2003, 06:57 PM
whats the limit at?

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by alee
Maybe if you didn't attract so much hate mail, you wouldn't have a problem? :dunno: :D :D
:rofl:
He's so POPULAR !!!!!!!

Masskrug
03-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
:rofl:
He's so POPULAR !!!!!!!

Who? Peter Gabriel?

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Masskrug
Who? Peter Gabriel?
:lmao:

TD without Frontiers, post without FEARS :eek: :rofl:

Sjumper
03-10-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
:lmao:

TD without Frontiers, post without FEARS :eek: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TD
03-10-2003, 10:54 AM
:rolleyes:

(You know Phil, as a moderator, you really shouldn't be instigating like this :nono: .)

The HACK
03-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by TD

(You know Phil, as a moderator, you really shouldn't be instigating like this :nono: .)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh COME ON! Just because he's now a moderator doesn't mean he can't poke a little fun at people sometimes.

Besides Jon, Clem, pixA4 and Tim the super admins, we (the rest of the moderators) are here first and foremost, as enthusiasts and moderators second. Sometimes I think you guys need to cut us "moderators" some slack and let us just be regular users. :rolleyes:

Another reason why I don't have PM enabled. You need to get a hold of me, email me. I check my Yahoo! mail more often than I check my work mail.

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by TD

Sorry TD, no offense meant :)

My mission (as so nicely put by Clyde) is......
Originally posted by Clyde@work
I think Phil was acting what he thought to be in the best interests of us all. Sentiment may show that he made a mistake, and if that's the case, I think that Phill will learn from it and put it to use in the future. I have no problems with that. If he has any agenda at all, it's to take the Off Topic further off topic than it's ever been before. I have no problems with that either. :D

:angel:

TD
03-10-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by The HACK
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh COME ON! Just because he's now a moderator doesn't mean he can't poke a little fun at people sometimes.

Besides Jon, Clem, pixA4 and Tim the super admins, we (the rest of the moderators) are here first and foremost, as enthusiasts and moderators second. Sometimes I think you guys need to cut us "moderators" some slack and let us just be regular users. :rolleyes:

Another reason why I don't have PM enabled. You need to get a hold of me, email me. I check my Yahoo! mail more often than I check my work mail.

Can't you tell that I wasn't exactly being serious? :dunno:

:slap:

·clyde·
03-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by TD
Can't you tell that I wasn't exactly being serious? :dunno:

:slap:

I thought the :nono: gave it away.

I also thought that HACK's :rofl: set the tone for the rest of his post.

I'm just an :asshole:

Dr. Phil
03-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Clyde@work
I thought the :nono: gave it away.

I also thought that HACK's :rofl: set the tone for the rest of his post.

I'm just an :asshole:
Agreed :)

Agreed :D

Agreed :angel:

JPinTO
03-10-2003, 12:45 PM
While you're at it... increase the PM message length. It's ridiculously easy to hit the limit. Even a couple of hundred extra bytes would do the trick.

AF
03-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by JPinTO
While you're at it... increase the PM message length. It's ridiculously easy to hit the limit. Even a couple of hundred extra bytes would do the trick.

I couldn't agree with this more . . . It is such a pain in the a** to send 2 or 3 pm's when it should have only been one, then what stinks even more is you have to wait a minute in between sending them :mad:

Patrick
04-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Yes they are AND messages of 1000 characters or less is ridiculous!