PDA

View Full Version : So who's staying at the Ramada Inn?

realCL23
09-29-2007, 03:43 PM
The rates are up this time. A gardenside with 2 queen size is $199/night.

So who's going to stay at the Ramada again next year?

Cliff
09-29-2007, 03:50 PM
I made my reservations there a few weeks ago. Room 144 again this year for me.

Cinco De Mayo is partially the driver on the rates, but I am also told they're refurbishing the property over the winter. A quick review of Expedia reveals that their rates are consistent with the other hotels in Santa Barbara (and I've paid more for worse at a different hotel on a previous visit).

Keith
09-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Cinco De Mayo is partially the driver on the rates, but I am also told they're refurbishing the property over the winter. A quick review of Expedia reveals that their rates are consistent with the other hotels in Santa Barbara (and I've paid more for worse at a different hotel on a previous visit).

Well said and Cliff is right, remodeling and Cinco De Mayo has these rooms going up, oh well, that's life!

Yep, so far Cliff and I have 2 of the 32 rooms I have reserved for some of the Nor Cal contingent, it's going to be a great time, AGAIN! :beerchug::banana::roundel:

Bill-SD
09-29-2007, 10:12 PM
You guys are starting early :) I'm planning on joining the group this time, but I'm not sure about making the reservations this far ahead.

taimaishuu916
09-30-2007, 01:09 PM
I might make a reservation and claim my spot for now. =) If all else fails i will cancel my reservation. :bigpimp:

AB
09-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Teh Jev will be there, that's all you need to know.

toi
09-30-2007, 04:14 PM
there are a lot of cheaper hptels just a couple blocks from earl warren showgrounds and closer to downtown SB.why the ramada inn.
check out lemon tree inn.

Keith
09-30-2007, 04:38 PM
I might make a reservation and claim my spot for now. =) If all else fails i will cancel my reservation. :bigpimp:

Smart move, that's all I keep trying to tell people! :thumbup:
Try to find somewhere that's better for the price, has parking that's NOT on the street and it's somewhere MOST of us have stayed for 8 years and we've been treated very well there. (IMHO:D)

Cliff
09-30-2007, 05:06 PM
there are a lot of cheaper hptels just a couple blocks from earl warren showgrounds and closer to downtown SB.why the ramada inn.
check out lemon tree inn.

No thanks, my friends are all at the Ramada. It's mostly the Bay Area folks that stay there, along with some of the Arizona crew.

BoostedE21
10-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Us E21 guys will be staying there too :thumbup:

marvelphx
10-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Most of the Arizona crew you mean... lol

GBPackerfan1963
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
We're in. I just made our reservation this am. I just hoping to run into Lucky589. I want to make him feel "welcomed", if you know what I mean. :slap:

Keith
10-06-2007, 10:07 AM
We're in. I just made our reservation this am. I just hoping to run into Lucky589. I want to make him feel "welcomed", if you know what I mean. :slap:

:thumbup: Hey Curt, you've got mail! :D

Cliff
10-06-2007, 10:26 AM

I didn't realize that, Todd. Cool :thumbup:

You can meet him next week if you really want to - it looks like he's organizing a drive (http://www.baybimmerz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1032). :eeps:

GBPackerfan1963
10-06-2007, 06:02 PM
You can meet him next week if you really want to - it looks like he's organizing a drive (http://www.baybimmerz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1032). :eeps:

I'll wait to see if the little cheap bastard shows up at Bimmerfest. Then I'll show him where his $20.00 can go. :bareass: :rofl:

///M3lissa
10-07-2007, 05:55 PM

Exactly! Doesn't cost anything to reserve the room :)

BMWALDO
10-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Made my reservations yesterday. Very relieved to not have to worry about that. I remember last year Keith sneaked me in within a month of the 'Fest.

Keith
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Made my reservations yesterday. Very relieved to not have to worry about that. I remember last year Keith sneaked me in within a month of the 'Fest.

:tsk: No no no silly, it was closer than that! ;)
Heck, I even have your room #. :D

Keith
10-08-2007, 04:49 PM

Looking forward to seeing you again Todd ol buddy.

Oh, by the way, are you gettin' that "hook up" again like this year, at you know where??!! :D:thumbup:

GBPackerfan1963
10-08-2007, 09:24 PM
:tsk: No no no silly, it was closer than that! ;)
Heck, I even have your room #. :D

Keith, thanks for the offer to stay in the NorCal wing, but the missus and I want to stay in the gardenview room with the king. Think of us for Bimmerfest 2009 and we're in.

JadeWinn
10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I've never attended Bimmerfest. What area of SB is the event held at? What are some of the nicer hotels/inns that you guys recommend. Sounds like the Ramada is where all the craziness happens. So somewhere other than the Ramada :).

Keith
10-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Keith, thanks for the offer to stay in the NorCal wing, but the missus and I want to stay in the gardenview room with the king. Think of us for Bimmerfest 2009 and we're in.

It's all good Curt, but I'll make sure you & the Misses get the "other" awesome gardenview/King location! ;)

///skogdogg
10-09-2007, 11:35 PM
I might make a reservation and claim my spot for now. =) If all else fails i will cancel my reservation. :bigpimip:

its ok peter, taht way when u cancel ill take ur reservation !

taimaishuu916
10-10-2007, 12:07 PM
You can go ahead and take it but im not peter ..ahahah:rofl:

///M3lissa
10-10-2007, 01:29 PM
I've never attended Bimmerfest. What area of SB is the event held at? What are some of the nicer hotels/inns that you guys recommend. Sounds like the Ramada is where all the craziness happens. So somewhere other than the Ramada :).

I would encourage you to reconsider the Ramada. They are remodeling this winter and it should be nice when they are finished with it. For me, the best times I've had at Bimmerfest have not been hanging out at the fairgrounds, but rather the entire weekend: arriving at the hotel to find it filled with BMW's (and other BMW junkies like me), washing my car along with most others, the socializing Friday afternoon and evening, and after the fest Saturday night. I've not found it particularly "crazy" at the Ramada, but maybe that's because I've had a Gardenside room :dunno: and I've been exhausted :)

JadeWinn
10-10-2007, 01:42 PM
I would encourage you to reconsider the Ramada. They are remodeling this winter and it should be nice when they are finished with it. For me, the best times I've had at Bimmerfest have not been hanging out at the fairgrounds, but rather the entire weekend: arriving at the hotel to find it filled with BMW's (and other BMW junkies like me), washing my car along with most others, the socializing Friday afternoon and evening, and after the fest Saturday night. I've not found it particularly "crazy" at the Ramada, but maybe that's because I've had a Gardenside room :dunno: and I've been exhausted :)

///M3lissa, okay, youve got me reconsidering. :rofl: I'll call to see about their availability.

///M3lissa
10-10-2007, 01:45 PM
///M3lissa, okay, youve got me reconsidering. :rofl: I'll call to see about their availability.

Cool :thumbup:

I don't know how old you are, but expect most of the crowd to be in their 20's .. if you're a grumpy old person you might not like it :)

JadeWinn
10-10-2007, 01:59 PM

I don't know how old you are, but expect most of the crowd to be in their 20's .. if you're a grumpy old person you might not like it :)

Oh darnit! Im not in my 20s (havent been for a couple of years), and I can be quite the biotch...uh oh. :p

taimaishuu916
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Just got my reservation done. Very easy because my info is still there from last year

Keith
10-10-2007, 02:13 PM

:rofl: I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this Melissa.

Hell, I'd have to say we have quite the age range, I'd say from the upper 20's to the 50's, with one that just turned 72,ok, he's 72 going on 22. :rofl:

Anyway, it's always a great time, is EVERYONE always 100% happy, no, is MOST of the people always happy, yes, IMHO, wouldn't you agree 'lissa.

Cliff
10-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh darnit! Im not in my 20s (havent been for a couple of years), and I can be quite the biotch...uh oh. :p

I survived (this will be my 6th year), and I haven't been in my 20's in a couple of decades.

///M3lissa
10-23-2007, 08:23 PM
:rofl: I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this Melissa.

Hell, I'd have to say we have quite the age range, I'd say from the upper 20's to the 50's, with one that just turned 72,ok, he's 72 going on 22. :rofl:

Anyway, it's always a great time, is EVERYONE always 100% happy, no, is MOST of the people always happy, yes, IMHO, wouldn't you agree 'lissa.

Yeah, I'd agree most people are happy :)

Aren't you in your 20's? :yikes:

I survived (this will be my 6th year), and I haven't been in my 20's in a couple of decades.

Wow, I had no idea. You don't look a day over 30 :)

Keith
10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
Aren't you in your 20's? :yikes:

:AF330i: Luv ya 'lissa, I can say my heart is though. :D

KrisL
10-24-2007, 06:58 AM
I'm in!

-Kris, still in his 20s for two more bimmerfests.

Keith
10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
-Kris, still in his 20s for two more bimmerfests.

Yeah Yeah! :p .....................:D

KrisL
10-24-2007, 09:55 AM
err... ONE more bimmerfest, I'll be 29 in a month!

///M3lissa
10-24-2007, 11:03 AM
err... ONE more bimmerfest, I'll be 29 in a month!

I was wondering about that :rofl:

AndrewZ
10-24-2007, 07:40 PM
I got 8 more bimmerfest's while in my 20's, or 7:eeps::eek::D

Jever
10-26-2007, 07:15 AM
I highly doubt that I'll be staying there. Odds are I'll just drive up for the day and then head home. If I do crash up there I don't see it being in the Ramada unless SWISS is going to make it out but I haven't talked to him about it yet.

Last years "events" at the hotel were non-existant and that was the whole reason why I wanted to stay there again. Everyone seemed to do their own thing, the reservation only gig even just to see friends was a turnoff for those of us travelling on a budget and the hotel was dead both nights we were up there.

If next year looks like it's going to be more fun and more financially doable then I might reconsider crashing in SB but right now, I don't see it happening. Something about spending $300+ to sleep 45 min away from home just doesn't sit right.

Bmwcat
11-04-2007, 12:34 PM
We usually pull into SB around midnight Friday. We wont have the time/energy for all night parties at the Ramada. Some of us have limited vacation time/budgets. :eeps:

DPMpower
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Just reserved two nights for the 3rd and 4th at the Ramada. Now I just gotta figure out a group to drive down from seattle with.

lucky579
11-09-2007, 05:07 AM

oh good:thumbup:

should I wear a shirt that says
"cliff <3"
just so you can find me <3

Cliff
11-09-2007, 05:19 AM
oh good:thumbup:

should I wear a shirt that says
"cliff <3"
just so you can find me <3

Is there any particular reason my name is mentioned in your post? :dunno:

Keith
11-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Is there any particular reason my name is mentioned in your post? :dunno:

I was going to ask the same thing! :dunno:

GBPackerfan1963
11-10-2007, 11:30 AM
I think his comment should be directed toward me. I will officially welcome him if he joins our Elk Grove caravan. :roundel: :rofl: And no, I will not loan him $20.00. :bigpimp:

Cliff
11-10-2007, 11:43 AM
I think his comment should be directed toward me. I will officially welcome him if he joins our Elk Grove caravan. :roundel: :rofl: And no, I will not loan him $20.00. :bigpimp:

Oh, I'm certain it was directed towards you :rofl: I'm just not sure if it was aimed more broadly than that and if so, why.

Bmwcat
11-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Perhaps we should pass the hat so Lucky579 can afford the entrance fee to Bimmerfest. :p

GBPackerfan1963
11-10-2007, 10:36 PM
NOT!........:bareass:

lucky579
11-13-2007, 03:33 AM
NOT!........:bareass:

oh man, i cant wait to meet you:rofl:

Jed Peters
03-11-2008, 07:33 AM
SB Locals....

Can you recommend a hotel that's perhaps a little bit *more* upscale? The ramada doesn't sound attractive to the wife and the 3 other couples we're going with.

Looking in the ~$300/night range-ish.

JAH7
03-11-2008, 10:29 AM
SB Locals....

Can you recommend a hotel that's perhaps a little bit *more* upscale? The ramada doesn't sound attractive to the wife and the 3 other couples we're going with.

We were thining the same thing this year. I strongly recomend the Montecito Inn, great restaurants within walking distance too. We'll be there with some other folks. The Fess Parker is also pretty nice and down across from the main beach. :thumbup:

Gunder
03-11-2008, 05:25 PM
SB Locals....

Perhaps the Four Seasons Biltmore or for something a little more contemporary try Bacara.

Jed Peters
03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the info, guys.

On recommendations, we booked the harbor view inn, with ocean view rooms.

Dinner at Downey's and Trattoria Mollie.

Yum.

Dave 330i
03-14-2008, 06:06 PM

Which room should be avoided at all cost?

Jever
03-16-2008, 03:54 PM
119 but I'm not staying at the Ramada. I'm not even sure if I/we are going.

Boile
03-16-2008, 04:14 PM

The entire Ramada, from what I heard. ;)

EuroCarFan
03-31-2008, 03:22 PM
Still debating on hotels myself. Leaning towards the Ramada so I can say hello to Keith again. I have a group of guys from E60.net coming and trying to see what hotel(s) to recommend them. Any other suggestions guys?

TIA.

Keith
03-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Still debating on hotels myself. Leaning towards the Ramada so I can say hello to Keith again. I have a group of guys from E60.net coming and trying to see what hotel(s) to recommend them. Any other suggestions guys?

TIA.

OMG, who's this guy!?!?!? :tsk: talk about someone that fell off the planet, what gives my Brotha?

EuroCarFan
03-31-2008, 05:07 PM
OMG, who's this guy!?!?!? :tsk: talk about someone that fell off the planet, what gives my Brotha?

HAHAHAHA! I've been hidin' out. :p

Any local events coming up before Bimmerfest? I might have a small meet with the exotic guys at Santana Row next Sat.

Keith
03-31-2008, 06:13 PM
HAHAHAHA! I've been hidin' out. :p

Any local events coming up before Bimmerfest? I might have a small meet with the exotic guys at Santana Row next Sat.

Only thing I can speak of is our Detail Day this Saturday.
It's usually at my house, but we're doing it this year at Auto Analyst in Castro Valley, info here: http://www.baybimmerz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1427

I guess I'll see ya someday. ;)

EuroCarFan
04-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Ah, I have my son's bday this Sat. Guess I'll see you at Bimmerfest! :)

LordVodka
04-06-2008, 02:55 PM
How does 1 delete a message...

Keith
04-07-2008, 07:42 PM
How does 1 delete a message...

PM a moderator.

Mikebuzzsaw
04-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Isn't Ramada pricey for a 2.5 star hotel @ 180?

Cliff
04-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Isn't Ramada pricey for a 2.5 star hotel @ 180?

All hotels in SB are pricey. The hotel has some nice features and I've paid more and gotten less value in that city. A significant portion of the NorCal, PNW, and AZ crews traditionally stay there. For members of those groups, staying at the Ramada has benefits beyond just the brick and mortar (camaraderie, washing cars in the parking lot, a parking lot loaded with BMW's, etc.). I think the majority of SoCal folks just come up for the day of the event and don't require lodging.

Dave 330i
04-08-2008, 08:39 AM
My suggestion is to stay futher south in Ventura, Oxnard (not recommended), Camarillo, or Thousand Oaks (recommended) and have a leasurely drive along the coast to SB the next morning.

Boile
04-08-2008, 08:42 AM
My suggestion is to stay futher south in Ventura, Oxnard (not recommended), Camarillo, or Thousand Oaks (recommended) and have a leasurely drive along the coast to SB the next morning.

If it's not recommended, why are you suggesting it? :neener:

Cliff
04-08-2008, 08:42 AM

Dave, the groups I mentioned got their driving yaya's out the prior day. Or two, in the case of the PNW and AZ guys. Our cars are clean and we just want to pop over to the showgrounds from a nearby hotel.

It's all moot for me though, I cancelled my reservation yesterday.

Mikebuzzsaw
04-08-2008, 02:13 PM
I made my reservations.. i was able to get a king for price of queen... they seemed to only have a few rooms left.

Keith
04-08-2008, 03:54 PM
All hotels in SB are pricey. The hotel has some nice features and I've paid more and gotten less value in that city. A significant portion of the NorCal, PNW, and AZ crews traditionally stay there. For members of those groups, staying at the Ramada has benefits beyond just the brick and mortar (camaraderie, washing cars in the parking lot, a parking lot loaded with BMW's, etc.). I think the majority of SoCal folks just come up for the day of the event and don't require lodging.

Cliff hit the nail on the head, if you want to be at a nice hotel (that's rooms have been totally refurbished by the way) with fellow BMW enthusiast's, then this IS the place to be. :thumbup:

I hope everyone has a great time and has a safe trip from wherever you're coming from.
One of our caravan attendees got pulled over last year (well there were more than that)and while signing his ticket he was told by the officer that MANY other people (non BMW & non caravan participants) on the road were calling from their cell phones to complain about all the BMW's on the road and whatever else they had to to say.
SO, cell phones work just about as good as the CHP's radios to each other, so please be careful folks. :thumbup: (geez, after reading that I sound like my Father, but I'm just looking out for everyone :D)

KrisL
04-08-2008, 03:59 PM
+1 to Cliff/Keith - you don't come to Bimmerfest for the great food or the wonderful Earl Warren Showgrounds - you come to hang out with fellow enthusiasts. Likewise, I'm not looking for the best deal or the best bed in Santa Barbara - I'm looking for accommodations that are plenty sufficient where I can hang out with everyone!

EuroCarFan
04-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Cliff hit the nail on the head, if you want to be at a nice hotel (that's rooms have been totally refurbished by the way) with fellow BMW enthusiast's, then this IS the place to be. :thumbup:

I hope everyone has a great time and has a safe trip from wherever you're coming from.
One of our caravan attendees got pulled over last year (well there were more than that)and while signing his ticket he was told by the officer that MANY other people (non BMW & non caravan participants) on the road were calling from their cell phones to complain about all the BMW's on the road and whatever else they had to to say.
SO, cell phones work just about as good as the CHP's radios to each other, so please be careful folks. :thumbup: (geez, after reading that I sound like my Father, but I'm just looking out for everyone :D)

I had organized a Centra Cali meet in San Luis Obispo a month ago. There were 10 of us driving down from the Bay Area and we passed this CHP doing about 80 (he didn't have his radar on and was probably just finished ticketing someone else). We pulled in at the next exit and was standing around taking some pics when he rolled in about 20 minutes later. He also said he received calls from motorists stating that there was a group of nice cars traveling at a high rate of speed. But he was cool about it. Asked us where we were going and stuff and told us to be careful. Then he stopped and noticed that none of our cars had front license plates and says "I can make my quota for the whole day giving you guys tickets!" LOL

Of course he was joking and told us to drive safe. I then gave him one of our E60.net polos and he even posed for a photo. :thumbup:

Keith
04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I then gave him one of our E60.net polos and he even posed for a photo. :thumbup:

Now THAT was classic Tony, I was cracking up when I read that! :rofl: :thumbup:

I love it, that sounds like something I would do, still laughing! :rofl: :rofl:

EuroCarFan
04-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Here's the pic:

Keith
04-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Here's the pic:

:thumbup: :rofl:

Just Bryce
04-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Only important question is who is going to end up staying in 119 ? :confused:

I guess of equal importance is, if you end up being handed the key to 119, will you have the nerve to refuse ?

Someone attending needs to knock on the door at 5am Saturday morning and snap a shot of whoever is in 119 :lmao::lmao::bow:

Mikebuzzsaw
04-08-2008, 08:12 PM
What wrong with 119?

KrisL
04-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Rule #1 of room 119: Do not talk about room 119.

Dave 330i
04-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Room 119 :rofl:

Dave 330i
04-09-2008, 05:40 AM
If it's not recommended, why are you suggesting it? :neener:
Just extra information. Oxnard is along the way south of SB. :D

BoostedE21
04-09-2008, 08:40 AM
What wrong with 119?

I would like to know this one as well since the E21 legion has alot of rooms booked, i just want to make sure im not in that room.

Cliff
04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I would like to know this one as well since the E21 legion has alot of rooms booked, i just want to make sure im not in that room.

I believe that was swiss and jever's room the year they came (2 years ago? 3?). I believe Keith mentioned the Ramada freshened the property over the winter, so presumably any traces of those two that cleaning couldn't remove are covered with fresh paint and carpets.

Boile
04-09-2008, 09:49 AM
The BO is still there. :p

afisppq
04-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Cliff I am sad you don't have your M coupe anymore :( it was beautiful to look at while following on the drive :)

Cliff
04-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Cliff I am sad you don't have your M coupe anymore :( it was beautiful to look at while following on the drive :)

Thanks, I enjoyed owning it. But since I'll be in Australia for the next couple of years, the accident was somewhat providential.

Jayccel
04-12-2008, 11:12 AM
I believe that was swiss and jever's room the year they came (2 years ago? 3?). I believe Keith mentioned the Ramada freshened the property over the winter, so presumably any traces of those two that cleaning couldn't remove are covered with fresh paint and carpets.

WTH?? LOL - what kinda funk did they leave in there? damn! :yikes:

pintnight
05-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Rule #1 of room 119: Do not talk about room 119.Yes, room 119 is like room 1408 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450385/).

KrisL
05-05-2008, 07:56 PM
We consumed nearly 2.5L of tequila in room 248...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2466235600_ec44184f50.jpg?v=0

AndrewZ
05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
We consumed nearly 2.5L of tequila in room 248...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2466235600_ec44184f50.jpg?v=0

:mad:

:D

KrisL
05-05-2008, 08:01 PM
:mad:

:D

I would have taken pics of everyone in the room, but I don't think anybody could have held the camera straight..

AndrewZ
05-05-2008, 08:15 PM
I would have taken pics of everyone in the room, but I don't think anybody could have held the camera straight..

:rofl:

I will not miss it next year. :D

Cliff
05-05-2008, 08:20 PM

Rookies :tsk:

KrisL
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Rookies :tsk:

I challenge you to four of my margaritas.

:)

(Tommy's marg mix (http://www.tommysmargarita.com/products.html) is mixed with tequila 1:1....even says so on the bottle..). Best mix ever- contains lime juice, cane sugar, and agave nectar. That's it.

AndrewZ
05-05-2008, 08:24 PM

(Tommy's marg mix (http://www.tommysmargarita.com/products.html) is mixed with tequila 1:1...).

Just 4?

Pfft.

I can take 8 and still take a clean shot. :p

KrisL
05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Just 4?

Pfft.

I can take 8 and still take a clean shot. :p

OK, the challenge is on to you as well.

I will bookmark this post for one year from now.

Cliff
05-05-2008, 08:26 PM

(Tommy's marg mix (http://www.tommysmargarita.com/products.html) is mixed with tequila 1:1....even says so on the bottle..). Best mix ever- contains lime juice, cane sugar, and agave nectar. That's it.

I had several last year. I was supposed to keep score?

KrisL
05-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I had several last year. I was supposed to keep score?

You mean the year before :).

Yes you must keep score!

AndrewZ
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM

10-4

Last year it took me the 8 Mojitos, 1 Adios Mother#$%^&*, a couple of Beers and a shot of some Liquor to get me to pass out.

I'm game. :bigpimp:

Cliff
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM
You mean the year before :).

Yes you must keep score!

I do indeed mean the year before. It may be awhile before I can accept this challenge. It's looking like I'll be leaving for Oz on the 17th. Not sure when I'll be back.

AndrewZ
04-27-2009, 08:24 PM

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/30.gif

:bigpimp:

KrisL
04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/30.gif

:bigpimp:

hahaha rad

My margaritas will once again be making a showing... after the ebar (so figure.. 9:30ish?), room #246

AndrewZ
04-27-2009, 08:31 PM
hahaha rad

My margaritas will once again be making a showing... after the ebar (so figure.. 9:30ish?), room #246

:thumbup:

PM on the way...:eeps: