PDA

View Full Version : E39 Wagon


Thrasherlife
03-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Do any E39 wagons come w/ manual tranny. I really like the look of these wagons, and I would love to find a 540IT manual.

Thrasherlife

PhilH
03-27-2003, 01:11 PM
The 528iT and 525iT can be had with a 5-spd manual.

The 540iT is automatic only.

DZeckhausen
03-30-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Thrasherlife
Do any E39 wagons come w/ manual tranny. I really like the look of these wagons, and I would love to find a 540IT manual. Brett Anderson at <a href="http://www.koalamotorsport.com/">Koala Motorsport</a> can turn a 540iT into a 540iT 6-speed. He's also converted Rob Levinson's E38 750iL into a 6-speed as well as my friend Drew Zacharda's E34 530iT into a 540iT 6-speed.

Jon Shafer
03-31-2003, 07:45 AM
We did once retail a 528iT with a 5-speed manual gearbox;
there are a few of those around.

Thanks for the info Dave!

DZeckhausen
03-31-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Jon Shafer
We did once retail a 528iT with a 5-speed manual gearbox;
there are a few of those around. Put an ESS supercharger on one of those and you're all set! :)

Ågent99
03-31-2003, 09:47 AM
ESS??? They suck...major air! :D

So it appears that the 530iA I did with the ESS S/C has turned out for the better. We should be seeing a dyno soon.

Jon, I think Jerry (KK) is bring his ESS 530iA to Bimmerfest so you can see our work first hand.

Chris :D

Jon Shafer
03-31-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ågent99
ESS??? They suck...major air! :D

So it appears that the 530iA I did with the ESS S/C has turned out for the better. We should be seeing a dyno soon.

Jon, I think Jerry (KK) is bring his ESS 530iA to Bimmerfest so you can see our work first hand.

Chris :D


Oh man, I was afraid of that... :(


My 328Ci has been feeling a bit anemic lately...
:eek:

Ågent99
03-31-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Jon Shafer
Oh man, I was afraid of that... :(

My 328Ci has been feeling a bit anemic lately...
:eek:

Uh oh!! If you want one...I'll be happy to install it...no charge for my buddy Jon!!! :D

Of course, you could go the "beewang route" and just get a faster car but where's the fun in that?? :p

I know a good dealer you could talk to.... :rofl:

Chris :D