PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Tuner dealer visit to Calgary, Alberta

express
11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Hello all 335 owners, as Canada's exclusive Turbo Tuner dealer I am happy to announce that I will be visiting Calgary on November 22. We will be there at approx. 3pm til later that evening. If anyone is interested in purchasing a Turbo Tuner I would be more than happy to have you meet me and help you install the unit right there! If you've considered this upgrade now is a terrific time with our loonie being what it is! Please contact me for special pricing!

THank You, Jerry :thumbup:
www.expressautomotive.ca

Eurobahn
11-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Hello all 335 owners, as Canada's exclusive Turbo Tuner dealer I am happy to announce that I will be visiting Calgary on November 22. We will be there at approx. 3pm til later that evening. If anyone is interested in purchasing a Turbo Tuner I would be more than happy to have you meet me and help you install the unit right there! If you've considered this upgrade now is a terrific time with our loonie being what it is! Please contact me for special pricing!

THank You, Jerry :thumbup:
www.expressautomotive.ca

Hey Jerry,

I hope you all had a good time in Calgary and got to install some Turbo Tuners :) Any of you guys up north in that area are very lucky to have a shop like Express Automotive. Killer team of guys and some of the the best tools and diagnostic equipment around!

Jeff
Eurobahn