PDA

View Full Version : 18" OEM BMW X5 wheels with winter rubber FS

Tominizer
04-02-2003, 06:57 PM
I have an excellent condition set of 18" BMW OEM wheels with Pirelli snow tires on them available. If anyone is interested, please let me know. They are being sold from Toronto Canada. Lot's and lot of rubber left. Pictures are available shortly. Taking offers.

Tom Email Link (tkliem@city.markham.on.ca)

JPinTO
04-02-2003, 07:16 PM
I don't have an X5, nor one on order, nor even a plan to place an order.... yet, I'm tempted to buy them for the distant future when an X5 might possibly be acquired. :loco:

It's a sickness.

alee
04-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by JPinTO
I don't have an X5, nor one on order, nor even a plan to place an order.... yet, I'm tempted to buy them for the distant future when an X5 might possibly be acquired. :loco:

It's a sickness.
Like collecting M68s for when BMW stops producing them?

Tominizer
04-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Heh, heh, heh.................... you should see how many sets of tires/rims I have collecting dust. I still have a beautiful set of E46 Breyton 18" in the attic is case I ever buy an E46 again :tsk: Brain damage.

Also have a set of X5 door handles in black............ off base model for sale. Good for painting !!

JPinTO
04-03-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Tominizer
Heh, heh, heh.................... you should see how many sets of tires/rims I have collecting dust. I still have a beautiful set of E46 Breyton 18" in the attic is case I ever buy an E46 again :tsk: Brain damage.

Also have a set of X5 door handles in black............ off base model for sale. Good for painting !!

You should keep them. Otherwise, you'll just buy another set.

Tominizer
04-08-2003, 10:38 AM
Going to put summers on the 18" wheels and winters on the 17" wheels that came with the truck.............. I think that's the plan.