PDA

View Full Version : Window regulators again?

mikes4.4X5
12-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Can't believe it but both my passenger side windows are clunking again, I changed the first two about a year ago. The problem this time isnt the regulator, its the stupid plastic clip that locates the glass. I called BMW and was told this .25 cent plastic part isnt sold separtely?

Does anyone have a part number for this clip, or is it really not available by itself? Otherwise, has anyone figured out another fix for it?
Thanks

TexasBMW
12-17-2007, 01:57 PM
You may want to check the warranty on what you fixed last year. If it's the regulator again, it should be covered. Mine was when it broke again after 11 months.

Can't believe it but both my passenger side windows are clunking again, I changed the first two about a year ago. The problem this time isnt the regulator, its the stupid plastic clip that locates the glass. I called BMW and was told this .25 cent plastic part isnt sold separtely?

Does anyone have a part number for this clip, or is it really not available by itself? Otherwise, has anyone figured out another fix for it?
Thanks