PDA

View Full Version : '08 Ordered Today!!!!!!!!

TexasBMW
12-18-2007, 05:08 PM
I just placed an order today for the following:

2008 BMW X5 4.8i
Sand Beige Nevada Leather Perforated
Space Gray Metallic
Dark Burl Walnut Wood

Options:
ZSP Sport Package
ZAV Active Ventilated Seat Package
ZCW Cold Weather Package
ZRC Rear Climate Package
ZPP Premium Package
ZTP Technology Package
2LE Wheels: 20 x 10 FR/20 x 11 RR Y Spoke Alloy
328 Running Boards
6FL iPod & USB Adaptor
655 SIRIUS Satellite Radio

It's basically the X5 from the '07 brochure. The marketing guys know their audience.

Thanks to all of you who were helpful, either directly, or indirectly in all of the decistions regarding options. This board rocks!!:thumbup:

mclaren
12-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Congrats. I'm thinking about this vehicle too.

hunterz4
12-18-2007, 07:13 PM
That is one sweet ride. I see you didn't get CA and the 3d row seat - did you miss anything else? I was talking to a dealer today who has that color combo but do not believe I have seen it. It sounds nice. I am really liking the look of the runningboards the more I see of them and the dark burl is the way to go. I am also interested in your review of the seats. Most importantly, when do you get your hands on it?

bselman
12-18-2007, 07:19 PM
i did the same thing! (dark poplar though.)

enjoy!

TexasBMW
12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

There's a ton of options litererally on this... HUD, prem. sound, etc. Limitless!

I haven't seen the 08 brochure, but this color is featured in the '07 brochure.
The seats on my test drive were awesome, but they're costly. At least I'll use them every time im in the X5. Cooled, vented seats in Texas heat will be amazing!

That is one sweet ride. I see you didn't get CA and the 3d row seat - did you miss anything else? I was talking to a dealer today who has that color combo but do not believe I have seen it. It sounds nice. I am really liking the look of the runningboards the more I see of them and the dark burl is the way to go. I am also interested in your review of the seats. Most importantly, when do you get your hands on it?

TexasBMW
12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Now That's a great lookin' X5! Thanks!

i did the same thing! (dark poplar though.)

enjoy!