PDA

View Full Version : stay away from Brain Jessel

tbal69
01-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Long storey short, their customer service in the service dept. licks ass. My car was in for few things, took me 6 calls, and 1 call to bmw na to get hold of a bloody sa. Way to treat a customer that just spent 84grand on a car. Any how, so they changed my fuel pump. Got the car home, starts behaving irraticly... sluggish as hell. Filled up gas. the gas meter guage thing stops working, now the car smells like major gas inside. Sounds like they didnt do something right, or fp is ****ed up again. anyhow, i took it back today, and there going to look at it.
Also they ruined my front bumper, which will be painted on their cost,but shows how proffesional they are and how they car for their clients cars. I recommend not dealing with them, goto richmond auto west bmw, you will be happy.

musoo
01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
i went there for swapping my wheels. I had an appointment with them. they told me it took around 1 and half hr. I ended up sitting there for 4 and half hr. they sucks like ****. i wont go back for sure. their service is like piece of crap.

tbal69
01-22-2008, 10:17 PM
ohnestly there service is worse than kias... paul, carol, don, jack, raphal, ryan all ****en goofs, who dont know didly swaut.... only 1/2 decent guy there is jackie.

veightkiller
01-26-2008, 09:35 PM
yeah man brian jessel suck. i went there to get my oem alarm activated the SA told me it will only take 30 mins to do and i ended up waiting there for 3 hrs.

tbal69
02-01-2008, 12:41 PM
yup thats those pricks

Orb
02-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Long storey short, their customer service in the service dept. licks ass. My car was in for few things, took me 6 calls, and 1 call to bmw na to get hold of a bloody sa. Way to treat a customer that just spent 84grand on a car. Any how, so they changed my fuel pump. Got the car home, starts behaving irraticly... sluggish as hell. Filled up gas. the gas meter guage thing stops working, now the car smells like major gas inside. Sounds like they didnt do something right, or fp is ****ed up again. anyhow, i took it back today, and there going to look at it.
Also they ruined my front bumper, which will be painted on their cost,but shows how proffesional they are and how they car for their clients cars. I recommend not dealing with them, goto richmond auto west bmw, you will be happy.

They don't care about anyone. Tell them not only are they going to repaint your bumper but they are going to replace the whole thing and have special factory equal preperation which adds 400 to the paint. I can tell you a repaint on plastic part means chip city in 6 months. I made them replace all part 2 times and the cost for extra preperation time.

I know go to richmond and northshore dealers.

Orb

tbal69
03-30-2008, 01:33 AM
bump, stay away from these ****ers. that cant do **** right once, not twice, but 3 times. i think their techs are drunk or high on crack... ****en jokers

gr8car
03-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Sorry to hear your displeasure. My experience there has been great! Of course though my car is only an E39 and I didn't have high expectations. Boy was I surprised....I had a few things that needed to be taken care of. All the parts were ordered in and I didn't have to go back for follow-up repairs - it was done right the first time! On one occasion I was expecting the job to take an hour to an hour and a half. After cruising the used lot and then the showroom I was out of there in thirty five minutes and appropriately charged. When they washed my car they even washed the inside of my rims...albeit superficially. Tbal69 I hear your frustration but in all fairness my visits were fine.

yeah man brian jessel suck. i went there to get my oem alarm activated the SA told me it will only take 30 mins to do and i ended up waiting there for 3 hrs.

I would have talkwed with the SA and asked for an update...just my two cents.:dunno:

tbal69
03-31-2008, 12:18 AM
i seriouslly hope bmw na, or bmw bj reads this, because its no joke. Going to a top notch car company, you would expect top notch service, not some 19 yr tech douches who dont know wtf their talking about and making huge **** ups on expensive customer cars. If i had the time and effort, i would get the media involved on how brain jessel dicks ppl around, and screws them.. you ****s might as well start robbing and looting 90yr old women.

Ollie
04-02-2008, 05:55 PM
I work right next to BJBMW and no way would I a) buy a car there or b) let them service my car. PS BMW has been great to me both when buying and having my cars serviced. The OP should force BJBMW to have Korva's paint your bumper otherwise they are going to call those mobile paint guys and spray it in their lot....and yes, you are in for rock chips in no time. No paint in the aftermarket is as strong as the factory.

HW
04-02-2008, 06:05 PM
i didn't like dealing with Brian Jessel BMW either. when i lived in vancouver, i usually took my car to The BMW Store/ Vancouver Auto or Auto West. As for service, BMW Store ranks tops. Auto West is not bad. Cute service dept reception though. :p

tbal69
04-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Man i hope someone from BJ bmw reads this, or a bmw na customer relations person... kuz i sick of those ****s at bj.. they are all truly buncha bj's lol