PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Phones for X3 Bluetooth

dspeed
01-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Greets!

Today I'm going to take a second run at getting my LG PM-325 to work with the X3.

I got it paired the other day, but it would not do a phonebook download (no big deal to me), and then I never quite figured out how to make it *do* anything.

As I'm at the point of buying a new phone, I started to look for something on the 'approved' list and get even more confused. Sprint Sanyo 610 is listed, but al I have available (per Sprint web page) is the 510. I see multiple lists, but they don;t seem to agree on just what is compatible. I like the Motorola's, but it is unclear to me that the Sprint versions are compatible. May consider another carrier - will be free and clear in August <g>

I know Sprint is big on disabling features, so I figured that this is a good place to start.

Thanks.

Dave

vern
01-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Greets!

Today I'm going to take a second run at getting my LG PM-325 to work with the X3.

I got it paired the other day, but it would not do a phonebook download (no big deal to me), and then I never quite figured out how to make it *do* anything.

As I'm at the point of buying a new phone, I started to look for something on the 'approved' list and get even more confused. Sprint Sanyo 610 is listed, but al I have available (per Sprint web page) is the 510. I see multiple lists, but they don;t seem to agree on just what is compatible. I like the Motorola's, but it is unclear to me that the Sprint versions are compatible. May consider another carrier - will be free and clear in August <g>

I know Sprint is big on disabling features, so I figured that this is a good place to start.

Thanks.

Dave
I Have 2 Sprint KATANA Dual Band/Tri-Mode SCCP-6600 SANYO phones and both of them work fine in my 2 BMW's . Good luck
cheers
vern