PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Murano

dashiell
02-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Anyone drive this thing yet? Looks kind of cool in all Black but I think the CVT would ruin it for me.

dug01
02-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Anyone drive this thing yet? Looks kind of cool in all Black but I think the CVT would ruin it for me. Drive one--I did not like the CVT at first but after a while I did not even notice it--no hesitation or shifting problems like some X3's..Push on the gas and instant acceleration.

Evlengr
02-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Funny CVT was one of my favorite features when test driving a Murano. Just smooth acceleration the whole way.

It was the plastic, vinyl, gadget laid out interior that killed it for me.

UncleJ
02-02-2008, 09:40 AM
The 2009 Murano is supposed to have a much better and more upscale interior than the old one. I haven't seen the inside yet, but I did see the exterior and it looked very nice in Black.

dug01
02-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Funny CVT was one of my favorite features when test driving a Murano. Just smooth acceleration the whole way.

It was the plastic, vinyl, gadget laid out interior that killed it for me.
Agreed on the interior--typical Japanese--busy and bizarre at times---the Germans make the nicest instrument panels..
I would have got a Murano except I liked the size and looks of the X3 better. And there are so many Murano's on the road.