PDA

View Full Version : How far are you coming from???

BigO330xi
02-08-2008, 08:18 AM
I know allot of people in the California area are going to be in attendance for Bimmerfest but how about people making the trip out there.

I live in Omaha, NE and decided to make a vacation out of it so I'm making the 1600 mile drive and coming to Santa Barbara for a bit over a week

Anyone else out this way gonna make the trip out???

Keith
02-08-2008, 09:32 AM
I know allot of people in the California area are going to be in attendance for Bimmerfest but how about people making the trip out there.

I live in Omaha, NE and decided to make a vacation out of it so I'm making the 1600 mile drive and coming to Santa Barbara for a bit over a week

Anyone else out this way gonna make the trip out???

That's awesome, enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

reidconti
02-08-2008, 04:41 PM
I drove to Omaha from here once. San Jose - Denver in one day was a hell of a slog. I could barely see straight by the time I rolled into Denver at hour 17.

Avoid I-80 thru Wyoming and Utah.

I'll be making the rough trek down to the 'fest from Gilroy. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it. :beerchug:

Specter
02-08-2008, 06:36 PM
My wife and I are considering coming out, but we will get there on a big bus with wings.

BigO330xi
02-09-2008, 03:30 PM
flying would be nice but i want my car to be there too and transporting is a bit to pricey for me

G-Man02
02-17-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm flying back from the sandbox and I hope to be there in time for BF 08. I plan on taking one of my old school BMW's to Bimmerfest but not to sure which one.

G-Man