PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be THE best Bimmerfest EVER

Jon Shafer
02-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Lots of surprises this year.

SailinSand
02-12-2008, 07:50 AM
Sounds like fun! ..I'm just waiting for Frogs fundraising efforts to pay off so I can have a free trip! :rofl:

CaliJeff
02-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Oh, the anticipation.

Mpressivv
02-13-2008, 12:45 AM
i need help i'm buying a 4 point roll cage for my 95 M3 need advise on what kind of cage system i should get and if there are stores i can get them in sunny cali.:dunno:

euroe28m5
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Jon, you tease! Any hints? I don't know how you do it, but you seem to better the 'fest each year. Saw the small press in Bimmer Magazine last week too!

Keith
02-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Jon, you tease! Any hints? I don't know how you do it, but you seem to better the 'fest each year. Saw the small press in Bimmer Magazine last week too!

+ 1 on that my Brother, I can't wait!
I saw that small press too, but I LOVE seeing that BMW commercial with a couple shots of Bimmerfest, now THAT'S exposure, but it still pisses me off that the BMW CCA does not recognize the TRUE gathering of TRUE BMW enthusiast's. :mad: :tsk:

Jon Shafer
02-13-2008, 05:32 PM

What did I miss in Bimmer Magazine???

:dunno:

Please let me know...

Well, anyway, another high-profile tuner is joining the event, a guy by the name of Jim Conforti. He'll be sponsoring The Battle of the Bimmers this year. There may be an after-party in the works too...

:eeps:

What was in Bimmer magazine??

Post a scan if you can!

sc 540i
02-13-2008, 05:36 PM
i need help i'm buying a 4 point roll cage for my 95 M3 need advise on what kind of cage system i should get and if there are stores i can get them in sunny cali.:dunno:

WTF:rofl:

euroe28m5
02-14-2008, 02:39 PM

An excerpt on Bimmerfest, last years Battle of the Bimmers winners, and a short story about 2008's event being too large to fit in the EWSG. Also a picture of Paul Cain's 3002ttil.

Jon Shafer
02-14-2008, 07:32 PM
An excerpt on Bimmerfest, last years Battle of the Bimmers winners, and a short story about 2008's event being too large to fit in the EWSG. Also a picture of Paul Cain's 3002ttil.

That's interesting...

I was waiting for a writeup of the 2007 event, and gave up checking, but I guess this is it?

We will fill EWSG, but we have also rented practically every square inch, so our capacity is considerably greater.

euroe28m5
02-15-2008, 07:51 AM
We will fill EWSG, but we have also rented practically every square inch, so our capacity is considerably greater.

Sounds great! Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,
Ron

Keith
02-15-2008, 02:44 PM
That's interesting...

I was waiting for a writeup of the 2007 event, and gave up checking, but I guess this is it?

I think this is it Jon, they talk about "this year" and it's in a April '08 issue.

Anyway bud, here ya go:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/keller235/Misc%20pictures/SAVE0039.jpg

Wow, kinda small, I'll email you the full resolution Jon. :D

tim330i
02-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks for posting that. Can you email Mark and me the full res as well please :)

Tim

Keith
02-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks for posting that. Can you email Mark and me the full res as well please :)

Tim

Chu got it! :D

Now get that link to me damn it!!!!!! :p

Email sent to both of you, assuming I still have the correct address.

Ed103
02-23-2008, 08:28 PM
...We will fill EWSG, but we have also rented practically every square inch, so our capacity is considerably greater.

Nice.

SoulChild
02-24-2008, 12:12 PM
did they sell CSL reps at bimmerfest last year?

tim330i
02-25-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't know if anyone actually had rims for sale or not, but there were several companies at the show last year (and returning) that sell CSL reps. I have Velocity Motoring wheels, I suggest you check them out.

You might be able to coordinate picking up a set of wheels from a vendor to save on shipping, but then again you probably will want them on your car for the show :)

Tim

94is
02-26-2008, 12:52 PM
:rofl: Zachary Mayne (the one who wrote the article in Bimmer) was actually the same guy that came out and did the photoshoot and article on my car a couple years ago. I wonder if he'll be coming out this year. I'll have some new goodies that I'm sure he'll be very interested in. :p

SeeYal
02-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Was thinking that this endeavor was for those that needed the help getting out to the West Coast. :yikes:

All applications will be given a close and thorough evaluation.

:thumbup:

West Coast...??? What do you mean.. Hawai ????:rofl::rofl: We all will need help with that!!!

BoostedE21
02-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Oh man, its that time of the year again and its approching FAST!

Cant wait, this is be fun as usual.

Also. WHAT UP JON! :thumbup:

94is
02-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Lots of surprises this year.
Hey Jon. Let me know if you want any help setting up or coordinating anything this year. I would be more than happy to help out where I can. Just shoot me a pm. :)

bimmerguy2006
03-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Same here Jon. I live here in SB - if you need help setting up/coordinating anything, dont hesitate to PM me for my phone number.

RaDs330
03-31-2008, 10:07 AM
What did I miss in Bimmer Magazine???

:dunno:

Please let me know...

Well, anyway, another high-profile tuner is joining the event, a guy by the name of Jim Conforti. He'll be sponsoring The Battle of the Bimmers this year. There may be an after-party in the works too...

:eeps:

Post a scan if you can!

AFTER PARTY:thumbup: just let me know what time and where and i'll be there... :bigpimp:

reidconti
04-10-2008, 09:50 PM
:rofl: Zachary Mayne (the one who wrote the article in Bimmer) was actually the same guy that came out and did the photoshoot and article on my car a couple years ago. I wonder if he'll be coming out this year. I'll have some new goodies that I'm sure he'll be very interested in. :p

I think I parked next to you last year. You had the motorsport cloth seats?

My car was the dirty one :)