PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Caravan

Silentelysium
02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Last year, TEHdriven.com hosted this caravan from San Diego(I think), to Santa Barbara - with various stops along the way.

Are they hosting the SoCal caravan again? If so, I have their website, but I'd like confirmation because I'm definitley going to be part of that. It's so fun!

Also, any ideas on why the May 5th date has been abandoned for May 3rd?:confused:

Silentelysium
02-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm blond. I didn't realize the 5th is now a monday, and the 3rd would be a saturday.

Dave 330i
03-29-2008, 09:52 AM
thank goodness nobody is listening.

volcomnator999
03-29-2008, 11:32 AM
yes i think they are doing it..cuz i saw a thread that LCB made saying that they were gonna do it again this year

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=922311

Silentelysium
03-29-2008, 12:47 PM
thank goodness nobody is listening.

If your post had a point, I'd like to hear it.

RaDs330
03-31-2008, 01:47 PM
for the socal caravan what about meeting at the IKEA off the 405... :bigpimp:

LeftCoastBias
04-13-2008, 01:25 PM
i'm sorry, i have been distracted by some major **** going on in my life at the moment.

i know it is really late notice for everyone; but it appears some of you have already made some back-up plans.

usually we have 3 meeting points; SD, OC, and LA.

for those of you who have been good enough to start helping the community, i ask that you post in this thread and let me know what the consensous has become for the meeting times/spots this year.

there is no reason to have conflicting meeting points; and no reason we can't have multiple "site leaders" for each location.

the more help- the better, in my opinion.

if you get me the information, i will gladly update the tehdriven.com page for sign ups and provide a solid source of confirmed information for the caravan.

thanks!

HARLEYM3
04-14-2008, 11:25 AM
i'll send you a PM

Silentelysium
04-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Good to see a person from tehdriven posting. Someone should make an official SD-SB caravan page, and combine ALL the information. If you like, I could make it. But I'm not officially involved.

I say the OC caravan meet in Irvine again. At the spectrum center. Or something.

RaDs330
04-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Good to see a person from tehdriven posting. Someone should make an official SD-SB caravan page, and combine ALL the information. If you like, I could make it. But I'm not officially involved.

I say the OC caravan meet in Irvine again. At the spectrum center. Or something.

the threads are going to be put together in one thread and posted shortly, and the meet point has been set to meet at the Costa Mesa IKEA, this has better on ramps and exits from the 405... if you have any questions, let me know...:bigpimp:

LeftCoastBias
04-14-2008, 11:28 PM
http://www.tehdriven.com/index.php?page=bfest08

preview this for me. i think i have nearly everything fixed (except the image on the front page of TDF which has the wrong date).

database/registration should be open for signing up.

lipek
04-29-2008, 12:19 PM
:thumbup:

smilez
04-29-2008, 12:30 PM
:thumbup: