PDA

View Full Version : Bimmerfest confirmation

e30e
02-28-2008, 11:08 AM
I registered online and join this site but I've gotten nothing for confirmation aside from checking here into the site. Most forums at least send you an email for joining the forum, I got nothing from this site, so it seems a little odd. My account shows the funds have been withdraw but shouldn't I get some kind of notice and proof that I paid for dinner and shirts; like a receipt. Is it coming in the mail? Where do I pay the $20 for my car to park on the grounds. I looked around the site and searched, so I apologize if I'm asking questions that have been answered elsewhere. I'm just trying to get all my stuff prepared and ready so when I drive to Cali there's no surprises or confusion.

Thanks,

Chris

pix335i
02-28-2008, 11:26 AM
There are emails sent when you register initially, when you update a registration and also if you purchase something. The email is most likely in your spam folder. The email address the emails come from is events@bimmerfest.com and the subjects would be one of the following:

You are now registered for Bimmerfest 2008 Santa Barbara!
You have updated your registered for Bimmerfest 2008 Santa Barbara!
Order details from your Bimmerfest 2008 Santa Barbara registration!

Check your junk mail folders and hopefully it will be there. As for the $20 fee, that is paid the day of the show at the gates :thumbup:

e30e
02-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Checked my email to make sure it was correct, it is. Check my email inboxes and searched with my email and nothing. Very odd.