PDA

View Full Version : Any contests to enter?

mischik
03-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone.. I want to enter my baby into some contests.. particularly aesthetic contests.. I've only added about 30hp but my ride looks hot. :) (You can go here, then click my car)
http://www.drdaniellebabb.com/hobbies.html

The prob is, I don't see anything in the events information about contests this year. Am I not hunting well or is nothing posted about it yet?

Dani

94is
03-08-2008, 07:45 PM
They always have a Battle of the Bimmers contest. They have stock, modified, and classic divisions. I think that the classifications may need to be adjusted slightly, because there are hardly any stock cars at Bimmerfest, and last year my car won 2nd place in the stock class. as you can see from my sig, it is far from stock.

mischik
03-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks. Any idea how I register for one of those ahead of time? Im not finding much info about it. :-(

Dani

RaDs330
04-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks. Any idea how I register for one of those ahead of time? Im not finding much info about it. :-(

Dani

Hey Dani, click on the sticky that reads "Battle of the Bimmers -- 2008 Windshield Placard! " and fill it out and I believe that there are going to be judges that walk around to find out what the mbrs rides have.. hope this helps