PDA

View Full Version : NV / AZ /UT Caravan?

M3This
03-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Anyone from NV, AZ, or UT ... want to caravan to Bimmerfest? Maybe meet in Vegas and roll roll out togeather? :D

cm-vegas
03-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Hey M3This, might roll to Bimmerfest with you, I just moved to Vegas and I'm looking for both an honest and reliable mechanic, any recommendations?

ultima_chi
04-20-2008, 12:25 AM
We're all leaving from Vegas at different times on Friday, but meeting up in Irvine Friday afternoon/evening. I'll be leaving in the morning, and grabbing a hotel in the Courtyard Marriot out there. Then we'll be meeting with the Irvine Caravan Saturday morning around 5am to link up with the San Diego caravan and roll out to bimmerfest.

The caravan is the main reason to go to bimmerfest. Awesome experience!

RaDs330
04-20-2008, 12:30 AM
We're all leaving from Vegas at different times on Friday, but meeting up in Irvine Friday afternoon/evening. I'll be leaving in the morning, and grabbing a hotel in the Courtyard Marriot out there. Then we'll be meeting with the Irvine Caravan Saturday morning around 5am to link up with the San Diego caravan and roll out to bimmerfest.

The caravan is the main reason to go to bimmerfest. Awesome experience!

hey, are you meeting up with the OC caravan, cause we meetin at the IKEA on Saturday morning... im heading the OC caravan... check out the post and if you need to contact me

ultima_chi
04-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Yup just read it. Relaying it to the Vegas crew. I've got your number in case we can't find it but we'll be alright. We'll have the GPS going. :)

Poison Rice
04-30-2008, 11:28 AM
AZbmw main caravan rolls out tomorrow at 9am from PHX. Taking the 10 west to calli-forn-ya.
More then welcome to join us.

We will stop at Blyth for about 30mins or so. Then onwards to LA with minor fuel stops.
Try to catch us if you can. CB ch 11 and FRS radio ch 4 sub 20.