PDA

View Full Version : JNB Photography to make Bimmerfest 2008 DVD!

Inv3ctiv3
03-20-2008, 02:40 PM
That's right, my company JNB Photography (www.jnbphotovideo.com) will be producing this years Bimmerfest DVD!! This year will be much higher production value then the past years with much more content. We will be shooting with all HD cameras and will literally be covering EVERYTHING! We will be wearing Bimmerfest DVD crew T-shirts so if you guys see us plese come talk to us or show us your car if you want us to film it! We need to get lots of interviews and talk to a lot of people, we want to hear how far you drove to B-fest, Why you come to B-fest, etc. We will be offering pre-order deals in a t-shirt package as well. We will have a booth as well where you can buy pictures, the dvds and a very special surprise from Un-Dun Clothing.

Also, for those of your caravaning to Bimmerfest do any of you have High Definition video cameras? We need help from people, we need people to film the caravans to Bfest but they have to be HD as we are shooting all HD this year.

Another thing, you can see the video I made last year here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLaC7lS8k_4

My footage was also used in the latest BMW 3-series commercial (bimmerfest footage).

Do you guys have anything special you want to see this year?

- JNB Photography & Un-Dun Clothing 2008

volcomnator999
03-20-2008, 03:38 PM
good stuff...and DNB ftw...got that song in my dnb mix in my car

Inv3ctiv3
03-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Yea it is Pendulum, anyone have any suggestions?

Jayccel
03-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Do you guys have anything special you want to see this year?

- JNB Photography & Un-Dun Clothing 2008

I downloaded your HD version of this video - helluva job, man! :thumbup: I watch it often.

As for this year? Hmmmmm, well hopefully this year, there will be more pictures/videos of e38's. I think we're at 15 so far :)

Inv3ctiv3
03-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Yes we will include the E38's haha.

Jayccel
03-22-2008, 11:43 PM
:thumbup: you da man!

BoostedE21
03-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Very nice. You got some awesome videos and cant wait to see what you put together this year!

Keith
03-24-2008, 07:08 PM
To bad you didn't have someone that could come up to the Bay Area Thursday night and cruise down with our 200 plus car caravan to SB bright & early Friday morning.
I even got a great rate at a very nice hotel for the Washington/Oregon crew to stay at here in P-Town.
A little bird told me we might even have a very popular magazine tagging along, we just haven't confirmed yet. :thumbup:

Inv3ctiv3
03-25-2008, 11:28 AM
To bad you didn't have someone that could come up to the Bay Area Thursday night and cruise down with our 200 plus car caravan to SB bright & early Friday morning.
I even got a great rate at a very nice hotel for the Washington/Oregon crew to stay at here in P-Town.
A little bird told me we might even have a very popular magazine tagging along, we just haven't confirmed yet. :thumbup:

Dude please let me know if anyone up there has a High Definition video camera! PM me or email me at jnbphots@gmail.com

Keith
03-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Dude please let me know if anyone up there has a High Definition video camera! PM me or email me at jnbphots@gmail.com

Dude ????, I have no idea why or who would have a fancy HD camera, except somebody such as yourself, sorry. :dunno:

M-Power M3
03-25-2008, 04:27 PM
I have a vx2100 (no HD :( ) But I'll be meeting the caravan in Paso I think.

Inv3ctiv3
03-31-2008, 01:27 PM
Dude ????, I have no idea why or who would have a fancy HD camera, except somebody such as yourself, sorry. :dunno:

Fancy HD camera? HD cameras are pretty cheap these days, a lot of people have HD handi cams.

Inv3ctiv3
04-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Also, who here would be interested in pre-ordering the DVD?

BoostedE21
04-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Also, who here would be interested in pre-ordering the DVD?

I would def be down, I know the DVD will be amazing

Blue2k2s2k
04-04-2008, 11:46 AM

I can arrange for an HD video camera for the bay area caravan. How specific of an HD camera would you need? Certain megapixel senor size.....etc......? I've got access to some, they aren't professional, just the normal consumer varieties........

BTW, if this works out, I'll have to get with Kieth (....this is Dennis BTW, recently registered on baybimmerz....) to get some good rolling footage of the cruise down....

Let me know.......

-Dennis

Keith
04-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I can arrange for an HD video camera for the bay area caravan. How specific of an HD camera would you need? Certain megapixel senor size.....etc......? I've got access to some, they aren't professional, just the normal consumer varieties........

-Dennis

Well there ya go Inv3ctiv3, Dennis sounds like he has the hook up! :thumbup:

Dennis, M Coupe, right?
See ya at P-Town, if not before. :thumbup:

Inv3ctiv3
04-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Any HD cam will work really! I will hook you up with tapes when you get to the fest or I can mail you some, let me know.