PDA

View Full Version : Tuning Section

FSelekler
04-26-2003, 08:03 PM
I would like to suggest to have a "TUNING" section. This section can have three subsections: Power (including engine, exhaust, etc.), Chassis (including shocks, springs, suspension geometries, bushings, anti-roll bars, etc.), and Unsprung section (including tires, wheels, and brakes).

We can share ideas, experiences, and create model specific tuning information collected from knowledgeable people. This type of information would include OEM settings vs. aftermarket items; and we would also, over-time, collect specific brand related information for various components.

These sections would serve the purposes of understanding "theory" vs. practical applications of theories in each area. This type of member interaction and content collection would also set it apart from e46fanatics, and would specifically concentrate on issues related to "go" rather than "show"

I have great interest in such tuning, specifically chassis, and each day I read many misinformed messages and some that broaden my knowledge further. These section would serve as a collection point for such information and we can collectively put forth relevant and correct information to BMW enthusiasts.

If this is accepted, I would also volunteer for its moderation.

Regards,

FSelekler