PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Bonneville Motor Werks -- 2008 Windshield Placard!

pix335i
04-02-2008, 07:13 AM
This year the Battle of the Bimmers is sponsored by Bonneville Motor Werks!

We have been working to get this done and think it is ready to go. Simply print out the documents below and put them in the windshield of your car. There may be extras at the Bimmerfest booth the day of the show as well.

Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

Click on the following link to download the placard:
Battle of the Bimmers Placard Form (https://eventreg.bimmerfest.com/pdf/Bimmerfest2008_Placard.pdf)

If you need room to list additional mods use this additional placard:
Battle of the Bimmers Placard Form - Additional Mods (https://eventreg.bimmerfest.com/pdf/Bimmerfest2008_Placard_Additional.pdf)

Here is a link to last year's winners!
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204393

mischik
04-03-2008, 12:48 PM
So.. to officially enter contests, we just fill this out, put it in our windshield, and that's it?

Dani

RaDs330
04-03-2008, 01:01 PM
im assuming thats what we do, at least thats what im going to do :bigpimp:

deafboy
04-11-2008, 08:04 PM
No chance at winning but I'll try anyways....

GL everyone.

RaDs330
04-12-2008, 02:11 PM
No chance at winning but I'll try anyways....

GL everyone.

shoot, all i got to say is that my ride is **** compared to you, so if anyone walks away not winning its gonna be me, but im just going to have fun

deafboy
04-12-2008, 06:46 PM
shoot, all i got to say is that my ride is **** compared to you, so if anyone walks away not winning its gonna be me, but im just going to have fun

having fun is where its at...

There are going to be some CRAZY rides...

if its anything like past years anyways.

94is
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
If a car won, say 2nd place last year, will the car be able to compete this year? :dunno:

RaDs330
04-22-2008, 08:55 PM
If a car won, say 2nd place last year, will the car be able to compete this year? :dunno:

i dont see why not, i mean if I was to park next to you, people would laugh at me cause im stock..... i say go for it, from your pic it looks like you have a pretty sweet ride

94is
04-25-2008, 11:42 AM
i dont see why not, i mean if I was to park next to you, people would laugh at me cause im stock..... i say go for it, from your pic it looks like you have a pretty sweet ride
People don't laugh at stock cars. People laugh at BMW's with louis vuitton interiors and 26" chrome rims. :thumbdwn:

RaDs330
04-25-2008, 12:37 PM
People don't laugh at stock cars. People laugh at BMW's with louis vuitton interiors and 26" chrome rims. :thumbdwn:

are you talking about the black one from last year????

shanetoast
04-25-2008, 02:01 PM
are you talking about the black one from last year????

i think its the pink one thier talking about right? I saw some pictures of a Pink bmw with that kind of interior. But i could be wrong

RaDs330
04-25-2008, 02:09 PM
i think its the pink one thier talking about right? I saw some pictures of a Pink bmw with that kind of interior. But i could be wrong

i saw that, and all i had to say was :yikes::confused::dunno: