PDA

View Full Version : Split Second Turbo Tuner, Sprintbooster or Both?

Matt_UKTX
04-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm interested in improving the performance of my 535i and wanted to get some recommendations of simple, relatively cheap, and safe mods that I could do to my car. Two options I've found are the Split Second Turbo Tuner and the Sprintbooster.

I'm leasing my 535i, so I need to make absolutely sure that none of my mods will invalidate my warranty, and can easily be removed when I turn the car in.

Here are my questions:
- Which of these mods is the best, if I choose only one?
- If I get both, will they work well together, or do they pretty much do the same thing?
- Are there any other performance mods (given my criteria above) that are a better option.

Any advice, feedback, comments would be most welcome.

Thanks! :)

Eurobahn
04-10-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm interested in improving the performance of my 535i and wanted to get some recommendations of simple, relatively cheap, and safe mods that I could do to my car. Two options I've found are the Split Second Turbo Tuner and the Sprintbooster.

I'm leasing my 535i, so I need to make absolutely sure that none of my mods will invalidate my warranty, and can easily be removed when I turn the car in.

Here are my questions:
- Which of these mods is the best, if I choose only one?
- If I get both, will they work well together, or do they pretty much do the same thing?
- Are there any other performance mods (given my criteria above) that are a better option.

Any advice, feedback, comments would be most welcome.

Thanks! :)

Matt since you are in Houston, you should contact our dealer there. Joel at Bavarian Hyper Sports has some of our Turbo Tuners in stock and we offer a one week money back guarantee if not satisfied. :) To get Joel's contact info just go to our web site www.Eurobahn.us and click on where to buy :)

You will be very happy with your purchase I am sure!